New Arsenal manager(Unai Emery)

Excellent appointment for arsenal, they couldn't have got much better.
th

bad move from Emery for me. He's perceived as a bit of a failure at psg and needs to do well in his next job to regain his reputation. The Arsenal job is one that's going to need a transition of a few managers before they can really settle and allow someone to build a team there.

Fair fuck’s, they’ve got the right man.

bad move from Emery for me. He's perceived as a bit of a failure at psg and needs to do well in his next job to regain his reputation. The Arsenal job is one that's going to need a transition of a few managers before they can really settle and allow someone to build a team there.

Can’t do much worse than Wenger was doing. Top 4 and a cup is a successful season now for Arsenal

True but I don't think they can do much better either. The top 4 and Chelsea are comfortably better than them. Arsenal need a total overhaul, they've got a handful of players good enough for a top 4 squad and a lot of deadwood. It will take a long time to rebuild, even longer with limited resources as reported the new manager will have. I can't see the Arsenal board or fans being willing to be patient with a new manager, they'll want immediate results and go through a few managers if they don't get it, similar to United after Fergie.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.