Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he done that before January? Seems fair enough if your lot promised he could leave for X amount and then decided against. Totally see why your board said no in january, think hes worth the 90 million to you - especially in the middle of the season, but I can also understand him throwing a wobbler if promises weren't kept.

At St Mirren he left his hotel and stole a bike to get away before calling his agent to get him a plane ticket :^) Hahaha

At St Mirren he left his hotel and stole a bike to get away before calling his agent to get him a plane ticket :^) Hahaha

Hey we've all had a mental night north of the border.

I didn't know that though, absolutely hilarious. Add £10 million to his value.

Hey we've all had a mental night north of the border.

I didn't know that though, absolutely hilarious. Add £10 million to his value.

Yeah definitely. Aaron mooy also played as well for them and I remember getting in a taxi in paisley and he asked if he could get in to get to town haha. Pretty funny.

Just trying to make the point that it doesn't excite me that much, that's all...I'm sure Pep knows what he wants and needs.
Mate, the days of City chasing Mido & getting turned down are long gone. We're not Real Madrid collecting Galacticos, we're City building a football team. Mahrez will be an excellent signing if we get him.

Unlike with Leicester, he won't be the big fish in the small pond, so I doubt this supposed attitude will be a problem.

Mate, the days of City chasing Mido & getting turned down are long gone. We're not Real Madrid collecting Galacticos, we're City building a football team. Mahrez will be an excellent signing if we get him.

Unlike with Leicester, he won't be the big fish in the small pond, so I doubt this supposed attitude won't be a problem.
meh, this post underwhelms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.