Community shield

Status
Not open for further replies.
im going to support City, take sarnies and drink with you to cut the cost, I don't get why people post on her complaining about not going, we should sell 28k tickets easy after the season weve had.

Stayed there for the Spurs game. middle of an industrial area. £4.85 a pint. Chose Cricklewood this time.
My mistake stayed at Wembley Central for the spurs game, we are staying at the one near the train station for the charity shield

im going to support City, take sarnies and drink with you to cut the cost, I don't get why people post on her complaining about not going, we should sell 28k tickets easy after the season weve had.
If you can afford to go, why wouldn't you? It's a great time to be watching City, especially at Wembley.

If there are tickets sub £30, I'll probably go

Arsenal in 2014 was a great day slightly spolied by the football. (Just like the old days).

I was really disapoonted in Pellegrini that day though. It was obvious from the start of the game that the players werent up for it. Thought was a bit disrespectful to all the fans who had travelled and spent loads of money to go.

Never seen us lift it though so Ill be there. Hope Pep takes it a bit more seriously.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where you can get the Centurion helmet with a blue feather? sorry off topic

What ever people think about this game. We want to be in it every year because it means you have won something. city at Wembley I will be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.