West Ham 2017/18

And a champions league semi final.
A great opportunity he and the team squandered badly, one shot from Aguero going over the bar was just about the highlight, like many performances in the second half of Pellers last season it was insipid, uninspiring and boring football. Completely different from to the football we played in his first season when it was a disgrace he didn't get Manager of the Year, decent fella old Pellers .

I really liked Pellegrini, off the field he was my favourite of our recent managers always calm and collected. I understand the football went downhill but I felt he was on a hiding to nothing in his last season with Pep coming in. I haven't seen him say a bad word about the club or fans even though things got quite toxic towards the end. I enjoyed the trophies he won and really hope he succeeds at West Ham.

If that was toxic you must have hated the 80s and 90s.

I liked pelle as he was a gentleman and in his first season got us playing some great stuff.

Second season we were just flat. Too many players rested on their laurels after winning 2 titles in 3 seasons. The big players did not help kdb or sterling enough for me.

The semi final in Madrid said it all that year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.