Remembering the 22 victims

W W

worsleyweb

One year ago tomorrow a day that will forever be etched in the history of this city. I think it is a testament to the city that it has carried on to be a vibrant and fun place. The arena is still a focal point of the city for many great events.

So many families have suffered and people still continue their rehabilitation from horrific injuries. I remember being on blue moon when the news broke and the initial confusion.

Will be ensuring all at work hold a minutes silence tommorow and paying a visit to st Anne’s square to have a moment of reflection.

Manchester - what a great place. Proud to be Mancunian.

One of the girls and the grandmum of her friend that was killed got invites to the royal wedding,the girl said she only thought of taking her friends granny as she wanted to help her with her grieving,bless her

I'm working in a school where several of the students were there that night. Fortunately none were injured but it's still tough for them. Something I do think is very poor timing is that it's the English GCSE exam tomorrow so they have a double whammy of things to cope with.

One year ago tomorrow a day that will forever be etched in the history of this city. I think it is a testament to the city that it has carried on to be a vibrant and fun place. The arena is still a focal point of the city for many great events.

So many families have suffered and people still continue their rehabilitation from horrific injuries. I remember being on blue moon when the news broke and the initial confusion.

Will be ensuring all at work hold a minutes silence tommorow and paying a visit to st Anne’s square to have a moment of reflection.

Manchester - what a great place. Proud to be Mancunian.
Hear hear. Great shout mate.

Your heart goes out to those poor families of all who were caught up in this cowardly attack on children. I have been watching the news this morning and it makes for heartbreaking viewing.

Still hard to believe something like this actually happened.

Anything happening to our children is a step beyond our worst nightmares. I hope they are still being professionally supported and know the Mancunians will continue to step up to the plate when required.

The whole country is thinking about them today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.