Relocating

I’m now in a queue online even though a second ago I was logged in. Position 1000. Nice one City

Definitely going to sit on the phone then. Periodic message that Cup Schemes go live on June 21 with a new ticketing website. Did it occur to anyone to do the same with relocations?

I tried every browser on every device I own before I gave up and got on the phone.

shocking, they say they are getting a new website...why not get it before renewals! Cant cope with the traffic, took me 1 hour to get from 60 to 20 in the queue.

On the website to and just greyed out.

Ok, update after pissing about online. I think people are being kept waiting at various stages in the process. Got to the "loading seats" stage and then waited 5 mins or so to load. Seating plan came up for the blocks I was interested. Looks like quite a selection of seats available across all of SSL 3. That's the best I can do folks.

Right guys, i have clicked on the map, picked seats and it has added to my basket...but do i need to reload all my direct debit information? I have a bad feeling im buying 2 new season tickets?

is anybody else having issues with flash player even though they have it installed and allowed?

is anybody else having issues with flash player even though they have it installed and allowed?

It works in IE if you ignore the message you get about flash and leave it to load (takes a while) and don't click anything. On Chrome it never loads but in IE it will load despite the error, just ignore it and be patient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.