Season Tickets 2018-19 - 3% average increase reported

Happy to report that after my bitching about increasing prices and the dying atmosphere, stating I would be cancelling this year,... I still renewed anyway.

#Standard

Anyone else receive this email from City today?

Dear feedthegoat27

We have tried to call you today in relation to your Seasoncard but could not get through.

Further to your purchase of a Value Seasoncard for the 2017/18 Season, you Direct Debit auto-renewal for the seat you held in the 2017/18 Season has been processed. This has now been cancelled, please note, no money has been taken from your account.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions. You can also follow us on Twitter @ManCityHelp. Our FAQs can be found here: http://mcfc.force.com/help

Kind Regards,

Jamie

Supporter Services

I've no missed calls from anyone today, and my phone has been on me in the office at all times.

Clicked on my purchase history just now and I'm showing as having bought 2x value gold SCs on the 2nd May (one at 10am, which is correct, then one at 3pm, which isn't correct), and that I've renewed last seasons seat as well (a £299 seat that has gone up to £735) Now I'm guessing the latter will be removed at some point as per the email, but I certainly haven't purchased 2 value golds for next season.

This happened to anyone else?

On further inspection it looks like they've credited my ticket exchange discounts from this season onto a brand new value gold card, instead of attributing them to the value gold card I'd already purchased. At £299 it's hard to grumble, but when its £299 x2 when I don't need both then its easier to grumble :)

Something I'll have to try and sort out next week but worth checking if any other Blues are in a similar situation.

i think i may have asked this question before but when is the deadline for current season ticket holder to renew? i want to apply for one but wondering when it will open up to cityzens

It's probably been asked before, are the cup schemes automatically renewed unless you tell them otherwise?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.