Mikel Arteta

Good news that he is staying, although it was way to early for Arteta to take such a big job on anyway.

Some are suggesting that Arteta will be a City manager in waiting ! that remains to be seen but under Pep's guidance he is learning from the best. However we have our very own Patrick Vieira plying his trade within the CFG and lauded as doing an excellent job by Khaldoon - those dismissing the fact it may well be Vieira who takes over from Pep are not doing him justice.

We may find that in the last few seasons of Pep's reign that Vieira comes back into the Pep fold to study more closely, or just automically move straight into the position ?

What is noticeable is that the whole CFG play the same way - Peps. We are not only going to produce quality players but may have future managers who understand the philosophy when needed

Great news for us

According to BBC he is shocked , he was already planing which players to buy and Sell and making preparation in training grounds. He is devasted and angry

Shown his loyalty to the club and Pep, let him go I say...

Last edited:
Good news that he is staying, although it was way to early for Arteta to take such a big job on anyway.

Some are suggesting that Arteta will be a City manager in waiting ! that remains to be seen but under Pep's guidance he is learning from the best. However we have our very own Patrick Vieira plying his trade within the CFG and lauded as doing an excellent job by Khaldoon - those dismissing the fact it may well be Vieira who takes over from Pep are not doing him justice.

We may find that in the last few seasons of Pep's reign that Vieira comes back into the Pep fold to study more closely, or just automically move straight into the position ?

What is noticeable is that the whole CFG play the same way - Peps. We are not only going to produce quality players but may have future managers who understand the philosophy when needed

Great news for us

I think Arteta would play more like Pep does.

Was Emery always their preferred first option, or did Arteta get the chance to speak to them and turn them down?

Either way it’s fantastic news for us, especially if the latter was the case, and we were able to persuade who I believe to be the best young coach in the game to stay.

That's extremely silly... He interviewed for a job and it didn't work out. It's ok for people to have ambition, he didn't betray anyone.

In my eyes he's nailed his colours..
Seen it in his face when we've scored against them in game time, time to bring in a person who would love the club and the chance been given them...

But that's my feelings not Peps I'll leave the decisions to him..

In my eyes he's nailed his colours..
Seen it in his face when we've scored against them in game time, time to bring in a person who would love the club and the chance been given them...

But that's my feelings not Peps I'll leave the decisions to him..

Wipe your minge soft arse. Believe it or not, not everyone sat on our bench was born on Kippax Street. He was offered a big job, a better job than what he currently has and to be his own person. Also at a club he played at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.