Chairman's Interview 2018 - part 2 page 11

He is an expert in saying nothing while saying a lot.
Reading between the lines, I woukd say there was a clear message:
Adding a few cut price signings just after 2012 was a mistake, and the focus this time will be on a limited number of very strong signings

Why don't you watch them ? Then you'll know what he said or didn't say.

I have done now and I was going to delete and re post

He insinuates that we are now a commercial giant, companies are practically queuing up trying to sponsor us and that City hold all the aces when it comes to negotiating deals. City is profitable and revenue will only increase

He also told us that supporters are crucial. We are a family and City is nothing without the fabulous support

"So why does the club require £700k extra from season ticket holders?" is the question I would have asked

Another gear? 100 points? Crazy

It's true though, I think we've got a fair bit of room to improve in performance-wise, it's just that like Pep said, that won't necessarily mean getting better results or 100 points because there's so much chance involved in the last minute winners and the fixture list and meeting teams at the right time etc.

Just a vague mention by Chris Bailey that he and others have seen some plans/proposals for the Etihad Campus and were blown away by them.

When pressed by Chris Bailey, Khalddon did his usual diplomatic and understated reply on the question.

Which I think is the first time it has been asked directly in Khalddon's end if season interview?

Maybe the club and Chris Bailey had noted our previous comments on no new news, and decided to include the question in the interview this time.

Of course we all would have loved Khaldoon to have done a full presentation, including CGI's, a flythrough, etc. Lol!

At least it's more confirmation that something is definitely going on in the background, bar the Etihad Campus - MU Sports Science Campus snippets, that have come out recently.

JRB what do we know about these plans though? I thought, perhaps mistakenly, that it's the Manchester City council joint venture that Chris was referring to? And that's just a massive housing development isn't it - which is great for the city but not football news worthy?

JRB what do we know about these plans though? I thought, perhaps mistakenly, that it's the Manchester City council joint venture that Chris was referring to? And that's just a massive housing development isn't it - which is great for the city but not football news worthy?
No the consultation was for the whole area including the collar site, the univerity and the leisure part. So I assume what Chris has seen is the plan for the entire development including the stadium and immediate vicinity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.