Relocating

Got to position 25 after 2hours then got cut off! Absolute shambles, no wonder people don't turn up for half the games because everybody is stuck in seats they don't want to sit in!

I got cut off at position 88 but eventually managed it online. It was taking a minute to move between each page. If it looks like its doing nothing, stick with it and wait.

Had to refresh a bunch of times to get past the grey stadium thing though.

But well happy. After 3 seasons of asking people if they can move up one (after moving from Colin Bell to South Stand), finally sat next to the rest of me mates.

Sorted at last - feel a bit for the ticket office staff though. They're on the front-line dealing with frustrated fans but its people higher up the chain who need to be brought to task

I renewed on direct debit but had to relocate using my credit card as payment as the site wasn't letting me pick a preferred start date for the direct debit. If I call the club they'll shift us back to DD and refund my card won't they?

I renewed on direct debit but had to relocate using my credit card as payment as the site wasn't letting me pick a preferred start date for the direct debit. If I call the club they'll shift us back to DD and refund my card won't they?

So you paid up front on credit card your full ST cost? Have they taken the money yet? mmm not sure only ever switched cards and preferred DD date. Not sure they would refund. May be possible at stage until renewal, relocation and all sorted.

So you paid up front on credit card your full ST cost? Have they taken the money yet? mmm not sure only ever switched cards and preferred DD date. Not sure they would refund. May be possible at stage until renewal, relocation and all sorted.
No mate they took the difference for mine but it took my sister's in full (she has her DD set up separately to mine). So I need to get it sorted with them

No mate they took the difference for mine but it took my sister's in full (she has her DD set up separately to mine). So I need to get it sorted with them

ah right, got you now. Well dont call today haha tomorrow you will be through in a few mins.

Quick question for a mate.

He bought a season ticket last year in his name but cause of work commintment he didn't really go and gave it to his Dad who is over 65. For this season he wants to change the ticket ovner over to his Dad so he will get cheaper rate. Does anyone know if this is possilbe? or will he have to canx and get his Dad a completely new ST?

Thanks in advance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.