West Ham 2017/18

TELEMMGLPICT000164296358_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqO9mzsql25kfrZO7RttCr2RVk8_FHF4YY98WDFyiQG9A.jpeg

What have you let yourself in for Manuel???

Top bloke and a great club in West Ham. I wish them both well.
A top bloke He certainly is and as you say, West Ham are a top club with great fans who support their team through thick & thin, but, man, I don’t envy him those owners they’ll throw him to the sharks as soon as look at him if things start to go a bit Pete Tong

He’s a good man and a good manager but the dildo brothers are fucking hopeless and there is a lot of disquiet behind the scenes at that club. Manuel will have a job on his hands.

Love the man. Did a fantastic job with us and in his last season was just hampered with old full backs which even pep struggled with. Top manager hope he does well.

This was Pellegrini's squad in his last season with us:

Hart
Caballero
Wright

Kolarov
Clichy

Sagna
Zabaleta

Otamendi (still adapting)
Kompany (constantly injured)
Mangala
Demichelis
Adarabioyo

Fernandinho
Touré
Fernando
Delph

Navas
Sterling
Nasri (injured 7+ months)

De Bruyne
Silva

Aguero
Bony
Iheanacho

When you look at it like that it's a miracle we made top 4 and won the league cup.

Sully n Gold, went to Spain, for some tapas meals, got themselves a manager.. and a crate of Jellied eels !! OK, I'm so sorry for that :-/
Sully and Gold went to Spain
And their boots were filled, oh
Got themselves a manager
And a massive rubber dildo.

Gets coat.

Pretty fucked aren't they West Ham. The fact Pellers couldn't get a decent job after us probably sums up where he is at really. Lumping on them going down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.