City Special (Sky Sports PL)

All of us City fans know that their is not 1 commentator who really likes us. It doesn't matter if the programme is on Sky, BT, or the BBC for that matter, they are all alike. They are either supporting Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, or the rags. Very rare we have a City player co commentating on 1 of our games. Niall Quinn used to do the odd 1 of our games for sky. Even he seems to have disappeared from view. Still what do you expect from Sky they have been supporting the likes of Liverpool, the rags Chelsea, and Arsenal from the beginning of the Premier League.

I don't expect things to change unless we can go on and win the Premier League for the next 4/5seasons on the trot. They will probably find some excuse to belittle us, even should this happen

and the absolute devastation in his voice when otta scored the winner at the swamp when he cried oh no .

Haha yes.

Rags think Tyler is a Liverpool lover & scousers think he loves the rags but the truth is it's both.

He was sucking on Liverpool when they were good & he was in at the start of the Sky era, which was designed to make Utd relevant again. He would probably suck Spurs just as hard if they got to the top.

We were not part of any of it. If he's still at it in ten years he'll probably be sucking our dicks with Vinny sat next to him in the commentary box.

All of us City fans know that their is not 1 commentator who really likes us. It doesn't matter if the programme is on Sky, BT, or the BBC for that matter, they are all alike. They are either supporting Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal, or the rags. Very rare we have a City player co commentating on 1 of our games. Niall Quinn used to do the odd 1 of our games for sky. Even he seems to have disappeared from view. Still what do you expect from Sky they have been supporting the likes of Liverpool, the rags Chelsea, and Arsenal from the beginning of the Premier League.

I don't expect things to change unless we can go on and win the Premier League for the next 4/5seasons on the trot. They will probably find some excuse to belittle us, even should this happen

One of those Sky commentators likes us. I don't know his name but he always says what a great side we are. He commentates on City, the way Tyler does on rags or Liverpool, which makes Tyler's lack of enthusiasm all the more obvious by comparison.

Peter Drury is usually okay with us. At least I know when we've scored when he's commentating.

I find Jonathan Pearce to be the most unbiased commentator.
Treats all clubs the same.The way it should be.

Haha yes.

Rags think Tyler is a Liverpool lover & scousers think he loves the rags but the truth is it's both.

He was sucking on Liverpool when they were good & he was in at the start of the Sky era, which was designed to make Utd relevant again. He would probably suck Spurs just as hard if they got to the top.

We were not part of any of it. If he's still at it in ten years he'll probably be sucking our dicks with Vinny sat next to him in the commentary box.
Is Tyler saying “oh no”, after Otta’s winner at the swamp, on you tube?

Completely missed it at the time

great set of programmes last night,wish my recording was half decent as I missed the last part of the centurions ,so well done to sky for that,but I suppose they couldn't ignore it, on the tyler commentary ,watching the win at I think it was united,he clearly says oh no when the ball drops to one ota , and he sounds pretty fed up with the whole thing :)
The Prilo testimonial dragged over time so the programmes were fifteen minutes behind.

But they’re on again tonight and on a Centurions box set on Sky On Demand

Is Tyler saying “oh no”, after Otta’s winner at the swamp, on you tube?

Completely missed it at the time
I think he just says in a dull tone “oh, it’s another gift again”

I think Neville says “oh” in a scared tone when we made it 4-3 at Anfield

And Neville again shouts “oh no, no, no” when Mane is shown a red card at the Etihad.

Bizarre, since the song goes “Gary Neville is a red, he hates Scousers”!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.