Relocating

Back down to level 2 south stand. Girl on the phone was a great in fairness to her. Reason for doing the relocates in one day is due to selling concert tickets which start later in the week. Oh and just over 5 hours to get from position 195. Feel for the people on the phone but somebody needs stringing up for this CTWD

Quick question for a mate.

He bought a season ticket last year in his name but cause of work commintment he didn't really go and gave it to his Dad who is over 65. For this season he wants to change the ticket ovner over to his Dad so he will get cheaper rate. Does anyone know if this is possilbe? or will he have to canx and get his Dad a completely new ST?

Thanks in advance.
You can always ask, but likely they'll insist on his dad getting his own. If not, is it possible to sell the ticket for each game via ticket exchange (if it's still there next year) and buy back at the lower rate (not sure if this can actually be done, though, I've never tried).

You can always ask, but likely they'll insist on his dad getting his own. If not, is it possible to sell the ticket for each game via ticket exchange (if it's still there next year) and buy back at the lower rate (not sure if this can actually be done, though, I've never tried).

If you put it on ticket exchange you only get 1/19th of your card. To repurchase you have to pay oap full wack usually a lot more.

No chance, phone queue going down at less than one a minute, website is total shit, managed to get a seat in the basket but I have to do 4 which is impossible in 10 minutes. Surely they have to extend the deadline, nobody can get through. Fucking dreadful.

Quick question for a mate.

He bought a season ticket last year in his name but cause of work commintment he didn't really go and gave it to his Dad who is over 65. For this season he wants to change the ticket ovner over to his Dad so he will get cheaper rate. Does anyone know if this is possilbe? or will he have to canx and get his Dad a completely new ST?

Thanks in advance.

Effectively his Dad is jumping the waiting list queue (if there is still one?)

I had a similar situation for an over 18 who no longer wanted a ticket but I used it to get one for an under 18. But managed to get round it.

Firstly I said that the name was wrong on the card - I managed to get that changed at the office. (You might need to catch the right person serving you to be able to do this.)

Then a few months later I went back to the ticket office with birth certificate and said that the ticket was being charged at the wrong rate.

I was surprised but they let me change it.

I renewed on direct debit but had to relocate using my credit card as payment as the site wasn't letting me pick a preferred start date for the direct debit. If I call the club they'll shift us back to DD and refund my card won't they?

I had a similar issue, they ended up automatically refunding as they hadn't taken the ticket exchange value off and were more than happy to switch me onto a direct debit.

Tried to relocate all morning online...no chance as the site just too busy/won't download appropriate page/s. The site just wouldn't let me do it. Tried phoning at 11.45am, 286 in queue and house phone battery died after 2 hours. Tried again on fully charged mobile, 254 in queue, but lost reception after about 2 hours. Tried again on a friends house phone at 4.00pm, 186 in queue, now at 149 in queue, but guess the 5.00pm deadline will cut me off. That's 8 hours trying to relocate my seat but without success. So with just one day to relocate means I'll have to wait another year, plus 8 frustrated hours of my life wasted today. Why can't someone at City get this improved?!

Tried to relocate all morning online...no chance as the site just too busy/won't download appropriate page/s. The site just wouldn't let me do it. Tried phoning at 11.45am, 286 in queue and house phone battery died after 2 hours. Tried again on fully charged mobile, 254 in queue, but lost reception after about 2 hours. Tried again on a friends house phone at 4.00pm, 186 in queue, now at 149 in queue, but guess the 5.00pm deadline will cut me off. That's 8 hours trying to relocate my seat but without success. So with just one day to relocate means I'll have to wait another year, plus 8 frustrated hours of my life wasted today. Why can't someone at City get this improved?!

I've had a similar day. It happens every year too. This is the 3rd unsuccessful relocation window for me. I've gone from wanting to relocate to seriously considering cancelling my tickets. They literally do not give a shit about 'supporter services' once they have your cash for the year.

if you are a singer and want a good atmosphere at home games relocate to 114 /115 / 116 lower SS. Cant create noise standing around just saying its a crap atmosphere. There are seats available to re locate to in 115 / 116, but expect noise and banners.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.