The fear factor

br88

I was thinking about players from other clubs who, if I'm being honest, scare me a bit before we play them. Messi is obvious but I don't get that feeling with Ronaldo. Hazard and maybe Salah now after his season. Mahrez can be scary and maybe Kane just a little. I suppose everyone has different opinions on this.

Thinking of City I bet opposition fans get very worried about the likes of KDB, Sane and Aguero bearing down on their goal.

Aguero traditionally was the one my mates would say "thank god Aguero's out", bcos he scores regularly and reliably.
This season kdb became a figurehead but I found Sane definitely drew worried looks from other fans from Jan/Feb onwards

Aguero traditionally was the one my mates would say "thank god Aguero's out", bcos he scores regularly and reliably.
This season kdb became a figurehead but I found Sane definitely drew worried looks from other fans from Jan/Feb onwards
Sane is going to be the one.

We are lucky as we have shown this season we are not a one man team anymore,if one is out we have quality to replace him,i would think as a collective we frighten teams which is better than just having the 1 player to worry about

Not a single player in world football frightens me.

Except our own. Once they turn up and play to potential, we shouldn't ever have a problem. It's the brain switch offs and lulls in concentration that beat this team, not the opponent.

Bravo scares me.

Out of opposing players, Messi, then any mediocre rag or dipper because you know they'll jammy goals. Then probably Vardy as he offers something completely different to any other striker in the league and we don't have quick CBs.

Playing a team with Joe Bennett would inspire a lot of fear in me. Really though Sanchez's chips are terrifying as we saw against us, should have put the money down for that lad if only to prevent him putting it on a plate in front of our goal.

I was thinking about players from other clubs who, if I'm being honest, scare me a bit before we play them. Messi is obvious but I don't get that feeling with Ronaldo. Hazard and maybe Salah now after his season. Mahrez can be scary and maybe Kane just a little. I suppose everyone has different opinions on this.

Thinking of City I bet opposition fans get very worried about the likes of KDB, Sane and Aguero bearing down on their goal.
Good thread. To be honest - taller or bigger forwards such as Rooney, Costa or Kane have never worried me whilst we’ve had Kompany.

Salah, Messi, Hazard, that type of tricky player - they’re the ones who have always worried me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.