City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone but a few demented rags care if there are a few empty seats? Barcelona have thousands empty for many matches. United also have a fair few mostly out of reach of the TV cameras. Arsenal's stadium appears to have been little more than two thirds full in recent matches this season.

Some on here seem obsessive about it. Some idiot appeared to be suggesting that no stadium development should take place as long as there were empty seats (even of they had been sold).

I’ve said before that it doesn’t matter if we have empty seats. As long as there are more people in Etihad than the old capacity would allow, the expansion is justified.

Hopefully, the same will be true if/when we develop the North Stand.

And lower tier East Stand. It stands out a mile.
The club allocate areas of seating for "partners" possibly schools etc. When I was trying to obtain 7 tickets for the Basel game it was hard to get seats together the day before the game although, when I rang the ticket office some seats came back on the system because the partners clearly didn't have the take up.

I’ve said before that it doesn’t matter if we have empty seats. As long as there are more people in Etihad than the old capacity would allow, the expansion is justified.

Hopefully, the same will be true if/when we develop the North Stand.
When any daft fucking Rag says to me "the Emptihad" I just laugh and say "fucking hell when did that happen ? " The daft fuckers then say "what happened" and I just say "I didn`t realise you won a fucking trophy for filling your ground.When did that start ?"
They don`t know what to say and it works every time.

When any daft fucking Rag says to me "the Emptihad" I just laugh and say "fucking hell when did that happen ? " The daft fuckers then say "what happened" and I just say "I didn`t realise you won a fucking trophy for filling your ground.When did that start ?"
They don`t know what to say and it works every time.

A gem Oakie - a real Gem :)

Many people are missing the point .
I dont give a shit if we have empty seats but hundreds of City fans who go on the website and see
Seats Sold Out signs get pissed of
We need younger fans coming through .If we cant younger fans intrested now we never will
Make it easier for season ticket holders to return tickets if they cant go
Make match day tickets cheaper
Stop using ticket agencies
And any other sugestions
are welcome
Dont forget at Maine Road we got 30.000 plus now we get 50.000 plus
So dont be arsed if any dick head says out about empty seats

Many people are missing the point .
I dont give a shit if we have empty seats but hundreds of City fans who go on the website and see
Seats Sold Out signs get pissed of
We need younger fans coming through .If we cant younger fans intrested now we never will
Make it easier for season ticket holders to return tickets if they cant go
Make match day tickets cheaper
Stop using ticket agencies
And any other sugestions
are welcome
Dont forget at Maine Road we got 30.000 plus now we get 50.000 plus
So dont be arsed if any dick head says out about empty seats
How much easier can it be for season ticket holders to return tickets than it is. Many do and there are a few of these available for most games right up to the game.. We don't use ticket agencies.
The only way to get new fans in in numbers is to extend and offer new fans the chance to buy the new cheaper tickets first and where they can get groups together. Until that happens there isnt a lot that can be done.

If they do expand the north stand they shouldn’t allow relocations into it. I reckon the new season ticket holders would eventually sort a bit of noise out for themselves (don’t think it would happen straight away) and the cheap tickets could get either people who used to go, or more importantly a few groups of young lads in there.

I think they should aim it at people around 20 who don’t have season tickets but purchase history. I’d say younger but doubt they could afford it without mummy and daddy coming along making sure their behaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.