Jorginho

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not professing to be a mind reader man, just passing on some info. i passed on loads of really accurate info last summer and happy to do the same again. feel free to take it with a pinch of salt, but im sure many on here can vouch for my honesty

Thanks for the info. Keep posting.

i'm not professing to be a mind reader man, just passing on some info. i passed on loads of really accurate info last summer and happy to do the same again. feel free to take it with a pinch of salt, but im sure many on here can vouch for my honesty

No one should complain about someone coming on here and actually typing out full messages with information. No cryptic bollocks, no videos just straight to the point. Keep it up.

Here's the thing fella. Last season Twosips privately and on the forum went against solid info from other people on Kyle Walker, and he was proven bang on the money with his info against theirs.

So give him a little slack there.

Ha cheers man.

@twosips Do you have any information about what`s going to happen with some of our loanees? Gunn, Angelino, both Garcias, Douglas Luiz etc?

@twosips Do you have any information about what`s going to happen with some of our loanees? Gunn, Angelino, both Garcias, Douglas Luiz etc?

Absolutely no idea man. I reckon all of them are on the market for either sales or loans though. Loans mainly, but if the money's good I reckon they'd sell any of them with a decent buy back clause. That'd be my considered guess.

Absolutely no idea man. I reckon all of them are on the market for either sales or loans though. Loans mainly, but if the money's good I reckon they'd sell any of them with a decent buy back clause. That'd be my considered guess.
Thanks mate. Gunn and Angelino should have a little chance of making it as a squad player next season, but the Garcias and Douglas Luiz should be loaned out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.