Manchester City Folklore - new book by Gary James

Yes and yes - it should’ve been out 2 years ago but some issues got in the way. The text is updated to Mancini time and it wouldn’t take much effort BUT it’s a two man book and we have to get the balance between blue and red right. That’s actually the hardest part - making sure it properly reflects the facts without upsetting the fans of either club. I’ll get there with it one day.

I loved this book but you better get it updated quickly while the Rags are still able to feel some pride!

My latest book on City will be out in August but you can order it now and get your name published in it (plus your copy will be signed by me). The book will be published in August, but order now via the link to get your name in it: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk (note: they're also doing a book on Leicester so make sure you pick the right City - wouldn't want anyone to read about Vardy instead of Aguerooooooooo). Actually, probably better to use this link: https://www.conkereditions.co.uk/product/manchester-city-folklore-special-subscriber-offer/

The book will be soft back with over 200 pages and is a little different from my other works. It is the type of book you can dip into and is based on the MCFC match programme articles I've written this year - it's the stuff every Blue needs to know about the club. I'll post further details over the coming weeks, but in the meantime here's a summary from my publisher and don't forget to order your copy via the link.

‘Manchester City Folklore’ – special subscribers’ offer

Gary James’s long-awaited new book, Manchester City Folklore: What Every Blue Needs to Know is now available to pre-order in a special subscribers’ offer.

All for the regular RRP of £15, early subscribers will see their names added to a roll of honour in the book; your copy will be signed and personally dedicated by the author, and you’ll receive it before the official publication date in August.

Great - look forward to receiving it Gary.

............................................................….Do you know anyone who wants to buy a Leicester City book btw :-)

I like the Junior Blues badge on the bottom of the cover :)
How big is the book Gary (I mean is it like the Greatest City and Maine Road books - huge) and is it hard or soft back? Just asking as I will have it sent to my mums and she will post it to me.
It's more of a stocking filler size than a Chronicle of the 20th Century. It's about 204 pages and something like 21cm x 15cm, paperback. It should easily get through the letterbox. Cheers

It's more of a stocking filler size than a Chronicle of the 20th Century. It's about 204 pages and something like 21cm x 15cm, paperback. It should easily get through the letterbox. Cheers
Thanks Gary.... I know the last book (not yours!) I had my mum post over to me, it cost more than the price of the book to post as I didn't know the size and it was a hard back!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.