Holiday in tenerife

But not as much of a twat as the people you see running from the sea to their lounger(or vice versa) shouting "oooh, aaah, ooof"

I agree that’s worse.

It’s like being attacked by a wasp. As my big mate says.

“I’d rather be stung that flap about like a twat.”

Buy a diamonte pair and embrace it.

Went to Puerto de la cruz in February.
Liked it and will definitely revisit.

We stayed in Santa Cruz last October, no complaints, really nice round the harbour and some nice little parks for relaxing, never saw the beach there but I was told there are some.
Had a car so spent a day over in Puerto de la Cruz, seemed quite nice, was quite a breeze the day we were there, not sure if that's the norm.

Found a really nice town called San Cristobal de la Laguna, inland but well worth a visit if you have transport, considered the cultural capital of the Canary Isles.

Spent our 2nd week in Adeje which is familiar ground for us, always enjoy the walk along the front to Cristianos.

Had the best Chinese I've had in years at this place, http://www.imperialtaipanrestaurant.com/ both the service and the food were top notch, highly recommend.

Costa Adeje, done most of the hotels there one decent one on the beech is Fanabe beach resort, its right on the beach and they have a bar on the sand, worth upgrading the room to sea view, nearby two decent Chinese restaurants and a very good Indian, Another good one but its up the hill quite a bit is Hotel Panoramica,very good breakfast and very clean, that will cost half the price of being on the sea front and only 4 euros in a cab also they have a free bus every half hour..i go every November and May and book through On The Beach,very good prices

Last edited:
We stayed in Santa Cruz last October, no complaints, really nice round the harbour and some nice little parks for relaxing, never saw the beach there but I was told there are some.
Had a car so spent a day over in Puerto de la Cruz, seemed quite nice, was quite a breeze the day we were there, not sure if that's the norm.

Found a really nice town called San Cristobal de la Laguna, inland but well worth a visit if you have transport, considered the cultural capital of the Canary Isles.

Spent our 2nd week in Adeje which is familiar ground for us, always enjoy the walk along the front to Cristianos.

Had the best Chinese I've had in years at this place, http://www.imperialtaipanrestaurant.com/ both the service and the food were top notch, highly recommend.
You don't need a car to get around. You can get round the island by bus easily enough (www.titsa.com) but I'm not sure if they still do the Bonobus discount ticket.
www.titsa.com

Costa Adeje, done most of the hotels there one decent one on the beech is Fanabe beach resort, its right on the beach and they have a bar on the sand, worth upgrading the room to sea view, nearby two decent Chinese restaurants and a very good Indian, Another good one but its up the hill quite a bit is Hotel Panoramica,very good breakfast and very clean, that will cost half the price of being on the sea front and only 4 euros in a cab also they have a free bus every half hour..i go every November and May and book through On The Beach,very good prices

Gotta be Delhi Darbar - it's excellent. There's a food specialty that is known over Spain from Adeje, as well - Adeje chicken. It's a grilled chicken recipe that seems simple enough but depending on where you go, it can be quite memorable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.