West Ham 2017/18

Yes, it's a weak squad, but he was here 3 seasons. Fair play or not, he has to shoulder some of the blame for it. Besides, didn't he block a Dybala purchase so he could land Bony?
He did. Wasn't such a bad idea at the time as Dybala was young and unproven and Bony was one of the best strikers in the country. Hindsight is a wonderful thing but I'd have done the same and we all seemed to think it was a good choice back then too.

On the off chance there's any WHU fans reading this, because for some reason I can't make an account on KUMB:

You're getting a great manager and a genuinely lovely guy. Enjoy him while he's there because very few managers in the world ooze class like Pellegrini. Expect to see more goals next season but I imagine he'll need some time to implement his ideas properly. Also can we have Zabaleta back yet?

Still worried for West Ham, glad they’ve got rid of the fraud Moyes but I think MP needs cash which they won’t give him. Hope I’m wrong as he’s a decent bloke and gets his team playing great football and the hammers are the London version of City

Think the charming man will surprise a few already writing him off. Did wonders with a Malaga side with more traumas than West Ham. Knows how to win the league cup....

Think the charming man will surprise a few already writing him off. Did wonders with a Malaga side with more traumas than West Ham. Knows how to win the league cup....
This.

Be Great to see him back at the Etihad. Great appointment by the ammers. Far better than Moyes, Alladyce, Pulis etc who are the usual cannon fodder. They have a proper manager now. I think they will all be proper apppy.

7 million for Pellers plus whatever transfer money he's been promised? Gold and Sullivan had better shift a load of rubber cocks in the close season.
I'd like to see him do well there, except against us obviously.

Wow didn’t see that coming, nice signing by the Hammers and it’s good to have him back in the league; added bonus, another familiar face well versed in the art of riling up the resident coont at the Toilet.

He is a brilliant, double winning manager who brings a calmness and class.

West Ham have seriously upgraded here and the best of luck to him.

I would expect similar to what he delivered with us (except the trophies!). Some attractive attacking football, a great deal of personal charm and general niceness, a lack of game management and flexibility and the ability to change things when it goes pear shape, insufficient focus on opponents strengths and weaknesses.

will be interesting to see who he brings in and how he organises their defence. Hope he does ok but I expect them to get a few tonkings.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.