City Special (Sky Sports PL)

He doesn't get excited at all,we could score 10 and he would still sound like he is at a funeral,i watch so many games i know how he commentates all the others,the last couple of games of this season he finally got going when there was no chance of us slipping up,the rags game was a disgrace,anyway hope the twat retires and we get more like Drury i think it is who loves every game he does,a joy to listen to

What bit aren’t you grasping? You’d be right we could score 10, we are expected to come out, blow teams away and score. If there is any agenda they will want him to make tension and drama even if there isn’t any so if a team scores or nearly scores against us I’m score he’s a lot more excited about that. Similar to watching back old derbys when we was shit, no one cared when united scored but when we did they’d be going mad. I don’t like Tyler for always mentioning Mane as some sort of injustice, he’s an old twat answering to orders above, like many others

What bit aren’t you grasping? You’d be right we could score 10, we are expected to come out, blow teams away and score. If there is any agenda they will want him to make tension and drama even if there isn’t any so if a team scores or nearly scores against us I’m score he’s a lot more excited about that. Similar to watching back old derbys when we was shit, no one cared when united scored but when we did they’d be going mad. I don’t like Tyler for always mentioning Mane as some sort of injustice, he’s an old twat answering to orders above, like many others
He has been like it for years,i doubt you watch many prem games by what you say,if you did you would know exactly what i mean

Well, I cried watching that. But Bernardo saying KDB just doesn't lose the ball made me smile. Bernardo! Who has super-glue on the toe of his own boots. And has had a good season too.

Not in reaction to the worlds worst clearance which gifted us a goal? The guys a twat granted but as a fan base we are a load of mard arses. He sounded gutted when Aguero won us the league.

Just an observation is all based on many different matches. For me it's easy to tell the contrast when you see the clips from the Sky programme that feature 5 or 6 different commentators, he's the only one who sounds oddly downbeat which is why it sticks out.

Bill Leslie who commentated on both the Stoke and Southampton games at home was really enthusiastic about us, especially about the Ferna and Sane goals against Stoke and for the Sterling goal.Rob Hawthorn always gets excited when we score as well, he did 100 points game and Wembley in 99 and the 4-1 at Blackburn.

What a load of guff that is. Unsure why he would suck Spurs and not us? When was Liverpool good during the sky era? They have challenged for 2 maybe 3 titles whilst winning none. I am unsure why someone would "suck" Liverpool and United. If you like one you hate the other. More bluemoon sensitivity if you ask me. not on twitter anymore but i used to go on and see fans about the commentators. Every set of fans thinks every commentator is against them. I have United mates who think Quinn is always pro City! We probably see and hear what we want to hear or want to believe. If you believe the world is out to get us then that's probably what you will hear.
Quinn pro city!! Are you serious?
He’s about as pro City as Tyler, Neville and all the rest of the scouse/rag loving sycophantic sports pundits on satellite tv these days. Same goes for Hinchcliffe now, as well, sadly.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.