Talksport

In all the years that TalkShite has been going, how many of their regular presenters have ever had a job as a manager? I can only think of Worncock. The only other person who could qualify as 'upper crust' would be ex-Palace owner Simon Jordan, and that was hardly a roaring success.

The station is operated by a class of incompetents whose opinions are of no more relevance than any Joe Bloggs who sits in front of a TV and gets his opinions passed on to him by the TV commentator. Even I could do that.
Spot on. Talksport is for morons.

In all the years that TalkShite has been going, how many of their regular presenters have ever had a job as a manager? I can only think of Worncock. The only other person who could qualify as 'upper crust' would be ex-Palace owner Simon Jordan, and that was hardly a roaring success.

The station is operated by a class of incompetents whose opinions are of no more relevance than any Joe Bloggs who sits in front of a TV and gets his opinions passed on to him by the TV commentator. Even I could do that.

Murdoch buys up and dumbs down, at Talksport he hasn't bothered.

Dean Saunders. Top manager and Football Thinker.

Jim Shite takes criticism very personally the poor lamb. The West Ham fans calling in and tweeting this morning were right. His interview with Gold was as soft as shite. He must be getting free grot of him.

been very anti-rag again on the Jimmy Shite show - wonder if they are being made to pay for the prawn sarnies at the swamp now or something?
It makes you wonder if the ministry of truth have bunged him some money to slag off Mourinho and the team under him. It's almost becoming like his version of the Daily Arsenal.

It makes you wonder if the ministry of truth have bunged him some money to slag off Mourinho and the team under him. It's almost becoming like his version of the Daily Arsenal.

White van man listeners are unhappy with what's going on at the swamp, Talkshite gives them what they want, that Wickes chipboard won't shift itself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.