Relocating

Brilliant job City, if there was a special way to piss off loyal fans you have managed it. A few years ago I got 2 @ £299, right at the back 3rd tier, I was paying for my lad so needs must. I have yet to move because of the shit way City do this. I presume they prefer me up in the gods in a £299 seat but paying £550+ . That way they can flog the 'good seats' at £299 and then hit the fan the next year with a £650+ charge. Like many others on here i was on hold, on line, dumped, fucked up and got nowhere.

So at 9pm (UK time) my pal in the States manages to relocate our 2 tickets. I’d given up trying p due to all the issues reported on here RE flash, long waiting times etc. Anyone still wanting to do it, give it a go online....

The system is a fucking shambles, so I think the OP is rightly frustrated by his inability to get what he wanted sorting out.

The club need to fix the problem asap as it is a serious problem which frustrates so many and does the club absolutely no credit.

Fully agree about the problem needs sorting. It seems ridiculous that City seem to have done absolutely nothing to improve the situation since last year. It begs the question....what do other clubs do relating to relocation matters and what problems, if any, do they face. Also who is responsible at City for this shambles.....was the same person managing the ticket office a year ago.

According to my phone I have spent 5 hours on hold today moving up and down the waiting list and not once getting through. This added to about 2 hours trying to relocate online to meet the flash problems, greyed out seats etc. However, just logged on and moved seats in 10 minutes....so just to confirm what others have said give it a go now I think everyone has given up and although you might not find the seats you want you should be able to log on and see whats available :)

Its aka Halford and Swales....anyone who is missing the old days needs to join in the fun on 'Relocation Day' so come on down!.... Except its not funny of course, f**king embarrassing and something you'd expect of the rags these days not us.

As above, I've just relocated my mates ticket in less than 5 minutes online after giving up trying this afternoon.
Loaded up no problems on laptop using chrome.

As above, I've just relocated my mates ticket in less than 5 minutes online after giving up trying this afternoon.
Loaded up no problems on laptop using chrome.

I can't see the seat planer, it tells me to update my Adobe Flash player, I even unistalled it and re installed it but it still wont have it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.