Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
The interesting question is how this will play out. I find it fascinating as there is clearly so much fraud and white collar crime that has been committed and is ongoing within his group (inside and outside the white house) that it is hard to know what the end game will be.

Muller has him on obstruction and while it is a clear crime it is the sort of crime that his base and many ordinary americans would almost expect him to commit. I think Muller is looking for more. Obstruction alone will not do trump in.

Then there is the conspiracy with Russia. Again there is enough evidence to send down Don Jr and many others in his campaign staff to jail – would the big Don just sit that out while his son goes through court and off to jail. He could.

There are various other financial crimes / fraud / money laundering – many within his group are getting caught up and are turning on him. The evidence will mount but again will there be a smoking gun and a clear enough case on Don? If he can distance himself he could sit as president while literally all around him, including his family, will go to jail.

I suppose DNC/Hillary dead-ender would call me a "Bernie Bro" to the small extent that I have an ideology. But for me, I see the same nonsensical "Russia" horseshit being used against my guy, against Corbyn, against NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE PROTESTING PIPELINE PROJECTS, and against god knows what else that needs demonizing or marginalizing. And just TRY being opposed to our endless neocon warmongering for any reason. You might as well have "Kalinka" as your celly ring tone, tovarische.

Care not a whit for Trump but think all this nonsense has nothing good about it. I can easily imagine Tulsi Gabbard or Bernie or Nina Turner or someone else I would actually like being president someday and immediately getting subjected to all sorts of nonsense involving "obstruction of justice," "conspiracy," etc by political opponents.

Beat the buffoon at the ballot box, maybe? Highlighting actual issues of actual importance to actual people? Really no shortage of that as far as material to work with it seems.

Trump Tweets!

Our Trade Deal with China is moving along nicely, but in the end we will probably have to use a different structure in that this will be too hard to get done and to verify results after completion.

Anyone? Any idea what this means?

SPYGATE could be one of the biggest political scandals in history!
There isn't actually a Spygate, is there? So technically this is correct. A scandal called Spygate or (SPYGATE) could at some point be big.

WITCH HUNT!
Is this like a snow day at school, where the kids run around joyously at what will happen? is Agent Orange advocating hunting witches?

I suppose DNC/Hillary dead-ender would call me a "Bernie Bro" to the small extent that I have an ideology. But for me, I see the same nonsensical "Russia" horseshit being used against my guy, against Corbyn, against NATIVE AMERICAN PEOPLE PROTESTING PIPELINE PROJECTS, and against god knows what else that needs demonizing or marginalizing. And just TRY being opposed to our endless neocon warmongering for any reason. You might as well have "Kalinka" as your celly ring tone, tovarische.

Care not a whit for Trump but think all this nonsense has nothing good about it. I can easily imagine Tulsi Gabbard or Bernie or Nina Turner or someone else I would actually like being president someday and immediately getting subjected to all sorts of nonsense involving "obstruction of justice," "conspiracy," etc by political opponents.

Beat the buffoon at the ballot box, maybe? Highlighting actual issues of actual importance to actual people? Really no shortage of that as far as material to work with it seems.

Not sure where you are getting your information however I think we need a recap on the basics. Trump campaign staff, including his son, met with Russian's who offered to help. This in itself is a clear crime and they should have gone to the FBI at this point. The help they got involved further crimes / hacking etc. Then there is the quid pro quo, What was offered in exchange for the help - Trump went on to refuse to implement sanctions that would have cost Russian companies $m's. The evidence that backs all this up is pretty much a slam dunk. There was a follow up meeting in Prague that was initially denied by Cohen but he now admits that he was there.

All this is pretty unprecedented in western politics. I have no time at all for Corbyn but I would at least acknowledge he would not have accepted the infamous trump tower meeting that sparked all of this off.

What point are you trying to make? Everyone knows Nixon was a crook and his support of Pakistan during their genocidal campaign against the Hindus in Bangladesh in 1971 was shameful. But what the fuck has that got to do with Trump?
Bollocks. "Everyone knows" thats why Kissinger got the nobel peace prize soon after, not a single Pakistani got punished for human rights abuse, US arms supplies resumed within a few years, and there was zero public condemnation afterwards...

The fuck it has to do with Trump, and why the Bangladesh Hindu genocide is interesting, is that it was every accusation against Trump in one nice package - racism, sexism, bullying US officials, war mongering, breaking US laws, illegal collaboration with enemy states..

And there was zero outrage, in contrast to the moral posturing by the anti Trump hypocrites.

Yes, Trump is an egoistic, crude, blustering jackass. But that is just an excuse for his political opponents and the anti-Trump, because they otherwise care two hoots for such things.

Bollocks. "Everyone knows" thats why Kissinger got the nobel peace prize soon after, not a single Pakistani got punished for human rights abuse, US arms supplies resumed within a few years, and there was zero public condemnation afterwards...

The fuck it has to do with Trump, and why the Bangladesh Hindu genocide is interesting, is that it was every accusation against Trump in one nice package - racism, sexism, bullying US officials, war mongering, breaking US laws, illegal collaboration with enemy states..

And there was zero outrage, in contrast to the moral posturing by the anti Trump hypocrites.

Yes, Trump is an egoistic, crude, blustering jackass. But that is just an excuse for his political opponents and the anti-Trump, because they otherwise care two hoots for such things.
Congratulations. You have won first prize in the Whataboutery Awards 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.