City Special (Sky Sports PL)

Bill Leslie who commentated on both the Stoke and Southampton games at home was really enthusiastic about us, especially about the Ferna and Sane goals against Stoke and for the Sterling goal.Rob Hawthorn always gets excited when we score as well, he did 100 points game and Wembley in 99 and the 4-1 at Blackburn.
I think Bill Leslie is a brilliant commentator. So enthusiastic, without being overly cheesy. This is one of my favourite pieces of commentary...

The entire point of a commentator is to tell us what is happening isn’t the game and his attitude to reflect it.
I don’t mind that he cums his pants any time anyone scores against us, what I do mind is that if I’m just listening to the commentary I have to double check we’ve scored as he sounds like someone has just thrown up next to him and he’s trying to be professional about it

just watched it again. tyler does not say oh no when city score the winner at the swamp. he says oh and its a gift for otamendi which it was of course.. give the guy a break ffs

Good show, nice sound bights from players and pundits. And football that is out of this world. Its a keeper.

Quinn pro city!! Are you serious?
He’s about as pro City as Tyler, Neville and all the rest of the scouse/rag loving sycophantic sports pundits on satellite tv these days. Same goes for Hinchcliffe now, as well, sadly.

Not my opinion, the opinion of rags and makes my point that different fans see and hear different things. Hinchcliffe isn't too bad, if you watched his interview outside the Etihad after West Brom beat United you will see what I mean.

just watched it again. tyler does not say oh no when city score the winner at the swamp. he says oh and its a gift for otamendi which it was of course.. give the guy a break ffs

Why let the truth get in the way of a good story?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.