Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I love about this forum. When the BBC write a cost to points analysis and the results are not favourable to ourselves its rightly ridiculed and evidence of an agenda.

When the Daily Mail print a stupid article comparing the performances of centre halfs and centre forwards (apples and pears spring to mind) and it ridiculously states Otamendis performance were better than Mo Salahs we should read it.

Both stupidly pointless pieces.
You’re new to the CIES then I take it?

Thought it was some new Daily Mail work experience guy’s initials?

You’re new to the CIES then I take it?

Thought it was some new Daily Mail work experience guy’s initials?
Been told before about comparing the DM's button monkeys to CIES, but he just ignores anything that doesn't fit with his delusions.

obv they are man utd and liverpool ....a documentry about mo salah ? really ? he has had a good season but he isnt pele or maradonna . and the bbc love man utd games.

Https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-44208285
BBC story on United being most valuable brand in European football. They mention Dippers in 8th but no mention of us until the list shows us in 5th just behind Bayern!

You're right, logic and narrative would have led any unbiased journalist to list the next most lucrative Premier league brand, City in 5th, there is no other reason than bias to instead emphasise Liverpool in 8th.

You're right, logic and narrative would have led any unbiased journalist to list the next most lucrative Premier league brand, City in 5th, there is no other reason than bias to instead emphasise Liverpool in 8th.

To be fair we did get a mention and it was quite prominent........................

'Man Utd receive more than champions Man City'

To be fair we did get a mention and it was quite prominent........................

'Man Utd receive more than champions Man City'

To be fair that was the headline and link to another story on how premier league tv money was divided up, and nothing to do with this story.

I’m not sure whether it’s positive or not but I’ve read two articles in the Times on my way to London regarding Manuel getting the WHU job and neither mentioned his former club was MCFC although they mentioned Malaga in both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.