Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agent Yaya can go there if he wants. He'd be a great fit in a Mourinho meltdown season. Can't see it happening though, he may be tall but he's hardly hard working and obedient like Maureen wants

He wouldn't improve their team in the slightest, but, for me, it would still be an absolute sickener to see him in that shirt, spouting the 'biggest club in the world' bollocks. He'd be shitting on every one of us.

Outgoing Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure not ruling out move to Manchester United

Outgoing Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure says he is not ruling out a move to Manchester United as he looks towards the next move of his career.

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...oure-not-ruling-out-move-to-manchester-united

————————————————————

A bit of spin from SSN but, at the same time, I have said before that I would not be shocked if he eventually went to them. Of all of our departing modern era players, he (especially when you consider Seluk’s modus operandi) is the most likely to be open to such a move.

For the record, I hope it never happens, and especially not right after leaving us with a send off as he has received. It would sour things a bit.

He won't go there,he is 35 and a top 4 team won't take him even the rags,join up with mp is his best hope of staying in the prem on a decent wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.