City Special (Sky Sports PL)

just watched it again. tyler does not say oh no when city score the winner at the swamp. he says oh and its a gift for otamendi which it was of course.. give the guy a break ffs

What about Delph's "gift" to Rashford for their equalizer?

His reaction for that was very very different.

Which I imagine would back me up more that why would Neville be arsed who won in a game between city and Liverpool! We need to grow thicker skin as a fan base, slightest thing and we cry like girls.
You do love having a go at blues don't you,i reckon most of your posts include that

You do love having a go at blues don't you,i reckon most of your posts include that

When they cry like babies over everything then yeah I’ll have a go. We moan at Liverpool’s victim mentality fuck me look at us, a thread about programmes celebrating our successes and people are moaning as ever about the world and his wife being out to get us. If you think that then sit back with your feet up and smile at how last season must have killed them.

Um, ok. Someone asked why he might be in favour, referencing a match this spring. I offered a reason.

Then they must be really smart to say what they do in a split second to suit their agenda, anyone thought of the idea it might be just what comes out naturally without any deep anti city reason behind it?

When they cry like babies over everything then yeah I’ll have a go. We moan at Liverpool’s victim mentality fuck me look at us, a thread about programmes celebrating our successes and people are moaning as ever about the world and his wife being out to get us. If you think that then sit back with your feet up and smile at how last season must have killed them.
We should start a thread to moan about people moaning about people moaning.

Then they must be really smart to say what they do in a split second to suit their agenda, anyone thought of the idea it might be just what comes out naturally without any deep anti city reason behind it?

Probably.
I haven't said anything that denies that might be the case.

That’s quite literally what some of us are arguing, though, there is an anti-city reason behind it.

It’s the same reason I cannot control myself from muttering “FFS” when watching United (admittedly infrequently) do something positive or laughing and smiling when they (frequently) do something negative, even when around mates of a rag persuasion.

His first thought comes out rather like when someone is drunk,he groans when we score because that is his true feeling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.