Abortion ads

Thaksinssoldier

Any chance these can be blocked?

There's a big referendum in Ireland Friday and these ads are a bit much. They are on every pillar over here so coming on here to see them is annoying to say the least :-)

There's a big referendum in Ireland Friday and these ads are a bit much. They are on every pillar over here so coming on here to see them is annoying to say the least :-)

I presume these are only being shown to users in Ireland. Any chance you can send me a screen grab mate as I've not seen them?

I presume these are only being shown to users in Ireland. Any chance you can send me a screen grab mate as I've not seen them?

If they pop up this morning i’ll send over. I’d be pretty sure they are geo targeted alright.

Just count them up for each side and whoever sends you the most, vote against them.

Heh. I'm sure you're sick of them too. Cant walk five yards without seeing a hundred from either side.
I've told canvassers both on the street and at the door that this is exactly how I'm deciding my vote as I'm largely undecided on the issue (bar the Sinn Fein ****, I threatened to set the dogs on him). Hoping to be largely left alone for the next referendum/election.

I've told canvassers both on the street and at the door that this is exactly how I'm deciding my vote as I'm largely undecided on the issue (bar the Sinn Fein ****, I threatened to set the dogs on him). Hoping to be largely left alone for the next referendum/election.

Yeah it's fecking overload. People walking around like billboards wearing referendum clothing ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.