Champions League Final

The game is a win-win for me now. Real Madrid win and we're laughing at Liverpool. Liverpool win and we're laughing at United.

after 2014 when they booed an injured yaya from the field their supporters came down in my estimation after our respectful silence for the Hillsborough victims , and then the subsequent reaction from their vermin fans when Mane attempted to decapitate Ederson , but with the coach attack they sunk to levels even Rags would find hard to reach . These events are nothing to do with banter , its pure hatred , would normally enjoy an English team beating Ladyboy , but i have yet to meet any neutral English football fan who actually wants the Dippers to win this . COME ON LOS BLANCO'S

after 2014 when they booed an injured yaya from the field their supporters came down in my estimation after our respectful silence for the Hillsborough victims , and then the subsequent reaction from their vermin fans when Mane attempted to decapitate Ederson , but with the coach attack they sunk to levels even Rags would find hard to reach . These events are nothing to do with banter , its pure hatred , would normally enjoy an English team beating Ladyboy , but i have yet to meet any neutral English football fan who actually wants the Dippers to win this . COME ON LOS BLANCO'S
It was the eddie injury that was the final straw for me,ratboy and tyler as well,he could have had a broken neck for all we knew and they boo'd and the commentary didn't say a single word about him on the floor too busy protesting the red card,then the coach attack,that was taking football back to hooligan times,trying to actually injure someone,i hate them more than the rags now,i want them stuffed and mounted on saturday

Judging by the number of flags on cars and banners on houses in Liverpool, they are getting very giddy about this. You might say they are getting ahead of themselves. Please Ronaldo and Co, do your best to make them pull them all down on sunday morning. That really would make my weekend.

Last edited:
As long as madrid are ready for the early pressure and have a plan for salad,their defence was all over the shop in the semi final games and the ref saved them right at the end or they would not be in the final at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.