Eden Hazard

I'm fine if we can't sign Hazard for contractual and other issues that come with a big transfer.

But if one's the type to claim that Mahrez > Hazard when the latter is possible to get, then I'm afraid one is nothing but a quintessential idiot.

Again, fortunately Mr. Pep and the actual decision makers aren't so thick enough so obviously tried for Hazard first, until finding out it can't happen and hence moving on to Mahrez AFTER that. There is a God.

Nobody said Mahrez is better than Hazard. He might be, if he gets a move to City or he might not fit in, just like Hazard might not. Or Hazard might be even better for Chelsea or whoever, than Mahrez is for City, even if Mahrez is brilliant for City, Hazard is brilliant & might still be better at his club.

And nobody said we tried to sign Hazard, apart from a few very very weak links.

We did however try to sign Mahrez. In the last transfer window. It appears we my be doing so again. On a whim perhaps.

I personally don't want Hazard, just as I didn't want Sanchez. But I did want Pogba, so I got probably one right one wrong, therefore, like you, I know FUCK ALL.

I think Hazard might be great for City, I think Mahrez might be great for City. I will be happy enough if we sign either, but I would prefer Mahrez, because I rate Sane, Sterling etc very highly & think a superstar would hinder their progress, so i don't want Hazard, as I didn't want Sanchez, but am totally comfortable with Hazard signing, as I would have been with Sanchez signing. It is my preference, that's all.

Why would I accept either ?

Because of Pep. If he wants Hazard, or Sanchez he can jolly well have them.

And I wouldn't be so up my own arse as to assume I knew for sure Pep's thinking on it or that everyone who had a different opinion to me, was an idiot, because I am so fucking clever, that Pep must of course agree with my thinking .

You on the other hand, appear to be a supreme being, who can actually read Pep's mind. Congratulations & all hail.

I don't think Pep wants Hazard, not because I'm stupid, but because if he did, we would be going balls out to sign him & it would potentially be the biggest deal in the whole of the football world this summer & yet all we have are a few innuendos that it might have been a possibility.

I think Pep fancies Mahrez, as he fits the role we have, better.

I might be wrong, but if I am right, it doesn't mean that everyone who wanted Hazard, is an idiot, nor would it make me an idiot, if I am wrong, because I have solid reasons for my opinion, right or wrong.

Nobody said Mahrez is better than Hazard. He might be, if he gets a move to City or he might not fit in, just like Hazard might not. Or Hazard might be even better for Chelsea or whoever, than Mahrez is for City, even if Mahrez is brilliant for City, Hazard is brilliant & might still be better at his club.

And nobody said we tried to sign Hazard, apart from a few very very weak links.

We did however try to sign Mahrez. In the last transfer window. It appears we my be doing so again. On a whim perhaps.

I personally don't want Hazard, just as I didn't want Sanchez. But I did want Pogba, so I got probably one right one wrong, therefore, like you, I know FUCK ALL.

I think Hazard might be great for City, I think Mahrez might be great for City. I will be happy enough if we sign either, but I would prefer Mahrez, because I rate Sane, Sterling etc very highly & think a superstar would hinder their progress, so i don't want Hazard, as I didn't want Sanchez, but am totally comfortable with Hazard signing, as I would have been with Sanchez signing. It is my preference, that's all.

Why would I accept either ?

Because of Pep. If he wants Hazard, or Sanchez he can jolly well have them.

And I wouldn't be so up my own arse as to assume I knew for sure Pep's thinking on it or that everyone who had a different opinion to me, was an idiot, because I am so fucking clever, that Pep must of course agree with my thinking .

You on the other hand, appear to be a supreme being, who can actually read Pep's mind. Congratulations & all hail.

I don't think Pep wants Hazard, not because I'm stupid, but because if he did, we would be going balls out to sign him & it would potentially be the biggest deal in the whole of the football world this summer & yet all we have are a few innuendos that it might have been a possibility.

I think Pep fancies Mahrez, as he fits the role we have, better.

I might be wrong, but if I am right, it doesn't mean that everyone who wanted Hazard, is an idiot, nor would it make me an idiot, if I am wrong, because I have solid reasons for my opinion, right or wrong.
You'll have to excuse me for skipping all this. This discussion was getting a little monotonous and if you're going to throw an essay at me on top of that then you're pushing your luck a tad bit much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.