MCFC Website is rubbish.

OK - I got mine through but only because I made a purpose of getting up at 5am.
Some suggestions:

1- Works a lot better on Chrome
2- When loading seats- initially it looks all greyed out - so people are (understandably) thinking they have sold out - they HAVE NOT/ Plenty of seats still there but maybe not on the £299 memberships.
Eventually the seat plan should some up with all the different colours.
3- If paying up front on card you will need pen / paper rapidly handy as you get a phone call with a unique 6 digit code that you need to complete booking.
4- I spent 4 hours on this last night without success. The club needs to take on board these issues and sort them out. It's a shambles.

Good Luck!

I miss this one:
569city_0.jpg
Ohh memorys what a fucking great set up that site was easy to use I was always on it then some inside rag went and fucked it up good style with that shit they have now...

So infuriating. The seat that I want was showing available again when I managed to log in again a couple of mins ago. Selected but wouldn't take me to payment page.

Currently position 35 on phone whoop whoop. Will be pissed off if that seat is gone.

The version of bluemoon they have playing whilst holding is the most dreary dreadful version ever created. NO wonder everyone is angry.

Sorry football fans!

The City site can't be accessed at this moment in time please try later...

Fucking constantly!Well everytime I'm on it...

OK - I got mine through but only because I made a purpose of getting up at 5am.
Some suggestions:

1- Works a lot better on Chrome
2- When loading seats- initially it looks all greyed out - so people are (understandably) thinking they have sold out - they HAVE NOT/ Plenty of seats still there but maybe not on the £299 memberships.
Eventually the seat plan should some up with all the different colours.
3- If paying up front on card you will need pen / paper rapidly handy as you get a phone call with a unique 6 digit code that you need to complete booking.
4- I spent 4 hours on this last night without success. The club needs to take on board these issues and sort them out. It's a shambles.

Good Luck!
What is that 6 digit code all about? Are you sure that's not the security system or Mastercard or VISA authorisation which most credit card holders will have set up for 'card not present' transactions? I doubt City will have set up an extra layer of security or complexity. If they have, then that needs looking at.

JRB in complaining on bluemoon shock!!

Guess what.

If things ran smoothly at City I and many other City fans wouldn't complain.

It's 2018 and City still haven't got a proper website and online ticket system.

We have complained about the website since it was changed. It still doesn't work.

Why should people spend hours on the phone fretting about getting their/a season ticket?

If I ran the club the website would have been sorted out from the start, continually improved, and maintained.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.