David Silva's heir apparent...

Think it's Bernardo Silva but hoping it could be Foden. With that said, I don't think there's actually anyone that can fill that role seamlessly.

I don't see it. I think Sterling will play more centrally next year though but in a more advanced attacking position.

Absolutely not. Totally different skill sets. They could hardly be less alike.

Not sure yet whether Bernardo has the potential. Quite possibly.

I’ve seen much less of the kids but would love it if one of them were to grow into Merlin’s boots.

Here's one from completely left field.

We've all been sat here assuming(mainly based on his demeanour and name) that Bernardo Silva will move inside to eventually take over from Merlin.

I've just been thinking and what if it's actually Sterling?

You think Pep could take what English fans see purely as a winger with a bit of pace and turn him into a deep lying explosive central playmaker over the next few years?

Hahahahahaha April fools was last month

Anyone else concerned we have way too many players in his position?

Even if Silva gets less game time, how are we supposed to accommodate Gundogan, Bernardo Silva, Foden, Diaz and now possibly Mahrez too. Even if B. Silva & Mahrez play on the right this season, then when you throw in Sterling at right forward there's just not enough game time for all of them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.