Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one not really bothered if he ends up there?

Love Yaya, but it wouldn't affect me remotely like it would if it was David, Kun, Vinny, Zabba etc.

Plus, when we play them, a midfield two of Pogbust and Yaya would be Christmas day for KDB and David.

Every period is a bad period for men's hair, it's just about one realising one looks a **** & accepting it rather than deludedly thinking the latest ludicrous fashion looks any better than whatever else happened previously.

We all look as stupid as all of the people we thought looked stupid. Including the baldies, they look stupid as well. People just get used to it.
This is the most glorious pensioner rant I have ever read.

It should be it’s own mini-segment on the Mash Report.

Am I the only one not really bothered if he ended up there.

Plus, when we play them, a midfield two of Pogbust and Yaya would be Christmas day for KDB and David.
I agree with this assessment 100%. Yaya had his best years at City, the last 2 certainly didn't fit the standard he had set. Honestly dont really think he would be much of an improvement on Carrick, but let him go and collect a healthy wage for them.

I hope Yaya was just being polite, I cannot see him replacing Sideshow Bob as their plan B hoofing target and it would be sad to see him trying to play his normal game with their shower of shite

Am I the only one not really bothered if he ends up there?

Love Yaya, but it wouldn't affect me remotely like it would if it was David, Kun, Vinny, Zabba etc.

I agree. People seem to forget, he(or/and his agent) had us over a barrel until Pep walked in. That song 'pay him some more' was more of a 'Fuck you' to everyone else than anything. That midfield is slow now, can you imagine....

I love Yaya. Whatever he does is fine by me. Even playing for our rivals. It might turn my stomach seeing him in red but I'd have to balance that with the appreciation of what he did for us.

People are very quick to trash Yaya. Always have been. To me it's between him and Silva that all our success was built on and both deserve unconditional respect ( unconditional means just that).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.