Champions League Final

Alright for most of you lot on here, hardly any scousers in manc, try living in Chester, thousands of the candle loving fuckers here, even the street traders are just flogging shit loads of flags, scarves t-shirts etc etc, I hate Ronaldo as much as anyone else but on Saturday night I'm praying he scores a hat trick

Last edited by a moderator:
Having Fat Chops throwing a strop after a Liverpool and having those Scouse **** celebrating. Or or listen and watch the resultant wankfest around Ronaldo if Real win it.

It`s a dilemma
No dilemma, straight forward, Real win, it's in the media for one day before attention turns to the WC. Dippers win, it's a 19 day wank fest of the greatest team in istree before the WC starts. It will be a non stop, incessant barrage of Dipper love and sychophancy from all the media. I will be listening to streamed music and avoiding websites until the 14th June. It's a no brainer, Real all the way.

The biggest event this weekend is my daughter's 30th birthday bash. So joy of joys I dont get to watch Liverpool.

I won't waste any time watching this bollocks.

For me, the three most annoying things are:

Milner getting to the final; leaving City should always be seen as a step down and shit career move. Now the judas cünt has been vindicated. Maybe we should have done more to keep him.

The scousers being allowed to get away with vandalising our coach with virtually no repurcussions. How about a fucking CL expulsion with City given a bye!? Can you imagine the media shitstorm and victimism if we'd smashed up their team bus?

If they win the media will virtually ignore our record-breaking team and season for a collective wank over Salah and Klopp. Our achievement should be lauded above any English team in history, but it's already a footnote to Liverpool's season and Arsenal getting a new fucking manager.

Come on Real!!

I'm looking forward to it.

Usually these days it's just a boring non event between two sets of whiny Johnny Foreigners & I don't give a toss who wins, but on this occasion there is a loathsome, obnoxious, local villain to support against & whilst I will have to switch off the tv for 6 months if the ****s win, I will be absolutely overjoyed if they are made to suffer huge misery & delight in the 'plucky' pseudo optimism afterwards.

That's one of the main reasons we watch football: the excitement of the unknown outcome between the ecstacy of winning & the misery of losing.

On this occasion it would be the ecstacy of Liverpool losing & the pain of them wining, but it still stands.

I'll be cheering on Real Madrid & hoping that giraffe necked **** has the game of his life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.