Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester playing a very dangerous game here, this poor imitation of Levy would back fire and Mahrez could just become a disrupt figure at the club.
This was said two summers ago, then January, then last summer, then this January and he continues to perform for us. We know how good he is, when you pay £57m for a centre back, then it's fair to expect more for an attacking player, who performs year after year in this league. He doesn't rely on pace, so you're getting a player who can offer the squad something for a good 5 years.

I don't get the wank fest over Mahrez. He has an air of arrogance I don't like, and I don't think he's half as good as many on here.
No arrogance at all, he's just so relaxed he comes across with a "don't give a shit" attitude. But he's looked like that since the second he arrived from a league 2 french team.

The one thing I don't get is , why the suprise at us going for Marhez and also possibly Hazard too? We went for Marhez in Jan and he fulfills Pep's desire to always have 4 good wide players wherever he goes.
Hazard is a pipe dream - with lots of issues in my book (especially pressing and tracking back) - and if we got him (Hazard) he'd probably be the long term replacement for Aguero.

Last edited:
I think once we sign Mahrez (or should I say if) all the Hazard rumours will stop......no way we signing both players when we still have needs at CM.

I think Mahrez will be hungrier. City is his first big club. Hazard is Chelsea, has won two titles amongst other trophies. Imagine Kun going to Chelsea Would Sergio professional though he is, play as well for them?

The one thing I don't get is , why the suprise at us going for Marhez and also possibly Hazard too? We went for Marhez in Jan and he fulfills Pep's desire to always have 4 good wide players wherever he goes.
Hazard is a pipe dream - with lots of issues in my book (especially pressing and tracking back) - and if we got him (Hazard) he'd probably be the long term replacement for Aguero.

Not happening.

The one thing I don't get is , why the suprise at us going for Marhez and also possibly Hazard too? We went for Marhez in Jan and he fulfills Pep's desire to always have 4 good wude players wherever he goes.
Hazard is a pipe dream - with lots of issues in my book (especially pressing and tracking back) - and if we got him he'd probably be the long term replacement for Aguero.
That's my understanding as well. I'm not sure these 2 possible deal are interrelated. If Hazard comes, his purchase would be probably funded by Aguero's sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.