The Boxing thread

The Kid Galahad fight would be a good one

Theres a problem there. 1 Kids being promoted by Matchroom now I am almost certain he is now the number 1 contender for Warrington is Kid Galahad. So it rules that out and i think Kid would fancy beating Warrington over Frampton. Its a shame as the fights are nearly impossible to make sadly. With Warren having Warrington and Frampton and Hearn having Quigg and Kid those fights will be few and far between. Warrens guys will fight by the end of the year and i think Kid v Quigg happens too on a matchroom card. So its all boxing politics thats preventing the fights from happening.

Theres a problem there. 1 Kids being promoted by Matchroom now I am almost certain he is now the number 1 contender for Warrington is Kid Galahad. So it rules that out and i think Kid would fancy beating Warrington over Frampton. Its a shame as the fights are nearly impossible to make sadly. With Warren having Warrington and Frampton and Hearn having Quigg and Kid those fights will be few and far between. Warrens guys will fight by the end of the year and i think Kid v Quigg happens too on a matchroom card. So its all boxing politics thats preventing the fights from happening.
Might be wrong mate but think KG boxes on matchroom cards as a free agent.

Other than that they might have to drag someone up or pick someone off at super feather.

Kids last fight Hearn was speaking about doing a multi fight deal with Kid Galahad and i wouldnt be shocked if it happens. Also looking close to it i think Kid is fighting on the next Kell Brook fight card in a elmimator for Warringtons title. Kid has been acting like him and Eddie have some sort of deal together for some time. I think Eddie sees him as Kells long term replacement once Kell calls it a day in sheffield.
Probably hasn't helped himself by the way he's spoken about Hearn either.
Hearn has fell out with a lot of fighters and has worked with them again. Fell out with Frampton and worked with him for the Quigg fight. Fell out with others too Chisora and Whyte too so as Fast Eddie says whats good for business he will do.

Maybe a fight with rigondeaux for Frampton? Rigo has fought on a warren card before and comes relatively cheap but is still a big name he’s only ever lost to arguably the best P4P fighter in the world and could still come back down to featherweight and the fight made for the proper title as at present Carl holds the interim WBO belt. Valdez is the champion but not sure what’s going on with him?

Frampton wont go anywhere near someone like Rigo, too much risk and not enough reward £££.

Quigg has said he'd be willing to step in but doesnt think they will take the fight.

EDIT: Valdez has vacated too so if Frampton picks a rated fighter it could be for the full belt.

Maybe a fight with rigondeaux for Frampton? Rigo has fought on a warren card before and comes relatively cheap but is still a big name he’s only ever lost to arguably the best P4P fighter in the world and could still come back down to featherweight and the fight made for the proper title as at present Carl holds the interim WBO belt. Valdez is the champion but not sure what’s going on with him?

I thought Rigondeaux retired after the Loma defeat. Also he is suspended from fighting in New York too. Rigondeaux is by the far the best fighter i have seen live. I was disgusted with how he preformed against Loma so I just hope he just retires fully as I wouldnt want his reputation tarnished much more seen him fighting Willie Big Bang Casey only lasted a round has all the shots in the world for me.

Frampton wont go anywhere near someone like Rigo, too much risk and not enough reward £££.

Quigg has said he'd be willing to step in but doesnt think they will take the fight.

EDIT: Valdez has vacated too so if Frampton picks a rated fighter it could be for the full belt.

No money in the Rigo fight sadly and the Quigg fight wont sell now after Quigg got beaten again. No point in that fight happening. I think that be a perfect for for Kid v Quigg and I would fancy Kid to beat Quigg. Quigg has gone backwards since his move out to the US. Needs to change from Freddie Roaches gym big time. Frampton v Quigg just there is no one willing to pay to watch that fight in Belfast i just dont get it Frampton beat him in Manchester at ease out boxed him when he was struggling to make weight.

Also on Valdez vacating then if knowing Warren he will get in someone cheap thats rated so Carl gets the title.

I know he was planning on moving up anyway but it looked like McDonnell really struggled to make the weight yesterday. Huge size advantage though but Inoue has been a bit of a beast so far, looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

I know he was planning on moving up anyway but it looked like McDonnell really struggled to make the weight yesterday. Huge size advantage though but Inoue has been a bit of a beast so far, looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

Had a great career McDonnell but Inoue is an absolute monster and its very difficult to win in the Far East.

Had a great career McDonnell but Inoue is an absolute monster and its very difficult to win in the Far East.
Yep the only thing is its his first fight at Bantam and even in the lower weights a small jump can have an big effect like we saw with Roman Gonzalez. If Jamie can rehydrate he could be coming in with a lot of weight aswell as size advantage.

edit: Rumours McDonnell has weighed in at 144lbs today Inoue 131lbs

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.