MCFC Website is rubbish.

Absolute shambles many of us in the same boat today I had 2 season tickets yesterday ready to buy and crashed was on the site from 2pm up until 11pm last night and now I’ve just given up now. One more point you would think the site would be compatable with Apple it is absolutely crazy to think you can’t purchase as flash player don’t work.
Use Chrome and just let the circle keep spinning until it connects, you may get a greyed out stadium but reload until you get the coloured version, click on the seat and hopefully you get the option to buy, it's imperative you click on the basket once the ticket shows up there .I did it for a mate last night whilst doing my own work, just kept an eye on it and kept reloading, annoying but no way around it.

I have just logged in now using Firefox in Windows 7 with no problems.
No wait time and the screen loaded quickly.

There are plenty seats left around the stadium, especially at the back of CBL3 and even some of the cheaper seats in SSL3 still available too.

Get me oke then aha ;)

So after yesterday’s debacle I thought I’d give it one last shot this morning, so I log on and what do you know orders first time with no problems, just glides through, an absolute piece of piss as if nothing happened yesterday.

I added my son to the citizen waiting list and next thing I know it pops up with the option to order us both a gold SC. Bought L3 East stand at £735 for me and £225 for the lad and ran.

Made up.

Not sure , you need to already have it to buy now. But not sure if you could buy cityzens membership first and then be able to get in to to buy a s/c . Maybe ring ticket office and ask.

I’ll tell him to call them, don’t want to be on the phone for 5 hours lol!

So after yesterday’s debacle I thought I’d give it one last shot this morning, so I log on and what do you know orders first time with no problems, just glides through, an absolute piece of piss as if nothing happened yesterday.

I added my son to the citizen waiting list and next thing I know it pops up with the option to order us both a gold SC. Bought L3 East stand at £735 for me and £225 for the lad and ran.

Made up.

@typicalcity apparently you can.

Next Month.
Let's hope it works.
I might start using it again along with many other City fans who have given up on it.
But let's be positive. At last. :-)
Just had an e-mail with a questionnaire about the main o/s so maybe something will be done about that too.

What is that 6 digit code all about? Are you sure that's not the security system or Mastercard or VISA authorisation which most credit card holders will have set up for 'card not present' transactions? I doubt City will have set up an extra layer of security or complexity. If they have, then that needs looking at.

No six-digit request when I paid up front - just asked for my card details as normal.

Hope you haven't been scammed mate - lot of these bogus text security message scams around these days - some that even have your bank's correct telephone number on.

Guess what.

If things ran smoothly at City I and many other City fans wouldn't complain.

It's 2018 and City still haven't got a proper website and online ticket system.

We have complained about the website since it was changed. It still doesn't work.

Why should people spend hours on the phone fretting about getting their/a season ticket?

If I ran the club the website would have been sorted out from the start, continually improved, and maintained.

Wish you did, keep you off here moaning all the time ;0)

I'll be honest, i've never had any trouble using the new site, been fine every time i've logged on but that isn't to frequent. Don't need to log on for season tickets as it's automatically renewed and and any other tickets i require i'm able to log in and purchase when necessary.

Got an email from City earlier asking to complete a survey about their online platforms - absolutely hammered the website!

Got an email from City earlier asking to complete a survey about their online platforms - absolutely hammered the website!
Me too but we need to do it constructively if we want them to take notice, anything abusive, not saying you were, will just get discarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.