Champions League Final

Frustrating that with a decent ref we'd probably looking at the biggest game in our history this weekend.

Come on Madrid get some justice for City.

I was in Spain a couple of weeks back and a few Madrid fans I know were saying that the powers that be want a change of winner. They are dreading the final as they think they will get turned over by the authorities.

I was in Spain a couple of weeks back and a few Madrid fans I know were saying that the powers that be want a change of winner. They are dreading the final as they think they will get turned over by the authorities.

UEFA should have got their officials to let us win against Liverpool then, they could have had a completely new winner! Those two games still make me angry.

Just hearing there maybe quite a lot of dippers not going to kiev as planned .
Problems with flights will here later today

what should really happen;
0-0 half time
85 mins madrid score with a blatant offside goal
89 mins Liverpool have a goal given as offside when it was blatantly onside
92 mins, Liverpool denied a stonewall pen
madrid lift the trophy
happy days
listen to them whinge for years

perfect !!

I won't waste any time watching this bollocks.

For me, the three most annoying things are:

Milner getting to the final; leaving City should always be seen as a step down and shit career move. Now the judas cünt has been vindicated. Maybe we should have done more to keep him.

The scousers being allowed to get away with vandalising our coach with virtually no repurcussions. How about a fucking CL expulsion with City given a bye!? Can you imagine the media shitstorm and victimism if we'd smashed up their team bus?

If they win the media will virtually ignore our record-breaking team and season for a collective wank over Salah and Klopp. Our achievement should be lauded above any English team in history, but it's already a footnote to Liverpool's season and Arsenal getting a new fucking manager.

Come on Real!!

- Who gives a shit about Milner?

- They are still to face charges for the QF incidents.

- Our team has been lauded over by the media. We had an entire night of programmes dedicated to us on Sky earlier in the week...

I just can't go against madrid in a final. Too much quailty and experience. One thing is for sure both look dodgy at the back so it will be an open game for sure.

Just hearing there maybe quite a lot of dippers not going to kiev as planned .
Problems with flights will here later today
As heard flights cancelled hearing maybe up to 6 and 1500 not going watch this space !
I'd rather they all went, lost the game, got stuck in Kiev and had to walk back. Via the South Pole.

I just can't go against madrid in a final. Too much quailty and experience. One thing is for sure both look dodgy at the back so it will be an open game for sure.

You just know how the bindippers are going to play this out though...the same tactics as every game they play. Go for it chasing down until they burn out...hoping that in the meantime that lumping it to the top three will see them race into a fast lead.

Real need to be just aware of that and hopefully Zidane will have them switched on because if they aren't then it will see the victims lift the trophy. The longer the game goes on and it is still level, will work in Madrid's favour as klipperty dosent have an answer if plan 'A' fails

Come on Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.