MCFC Website is rubbish.

From the Website.

Seasoncards have now sold out for the 2018/19 season.

Seasoncard renewals opened on April 30 marking the quickest sell-out yet recorded by the Club following on from our record-breaking 2017/18 season.

Operations Director, Danny Wilson, commented: “The support from our fans throughout the season has been fantastic, so it is great to see that so many of them will be joining us again for the 2018/19 campaign. We look forward to welcoming everyone back to the Etihad Stadium in August.”

To be added to the Seasoncard Waiting List for 2019/20, you can register for a Cityzens Matchday membership for the Find out more here.

This summer, Cityzens Matchday members will also receive a priority sales window and £5 off for all Premier League home matches in 2018/19. More information will follow on this soon.

Whilst at work tried repeatedly to book online yesterday and last night (about 10 hours total). Even got to the choosing a seat page and each time a system crash. Tried to call but always 100+ in front of me in the queue.

Tried this morning online and still issues. Called the 1894 number, waited 30 mins and finally was able to get a season card.

We really should be doing better with online sales - the website isn’t fit for purpose

Hey 80`s no offence taken mate and it was my own fault as I should have put a smiley after the words.
No worries at all.Even Mother Teresa would have sworn like a trooper after that debacle.
Just got in mate,so have yoy finally got it sorted.
Cheers,
Oakie

No mate. I was 50/50 whether I was going to get one anyway as £735 is a big chunk for me and I cant get to all games. What swung it was there was a ticket available one seat away from my dad and nephew. When I finally got through this morning that seat had gone. So frustrating when I could see it was available last night the times I could log in, but it wouldn't take my payment.

Will be sticking to my Citizens Matchday membership and picking and choosing.

Who needs the website when you can spend 6 hours in a call queue like I did yesterday. What an utter shite experience. Oh I could have used my mobile, but for some reason the page I was after wouldn't display on an Android phone. Leading edge technology my arse.

No mate. I was 50/50 whether I was going to get one anyway as £735 is a big chunk for me and I cant get to all games. What swung it was there was a ticket available one seat away from my dad and nephew. When I finally got through this morning that seat had gone. So frustrating when I could see it was available last night the times I could log in, but it wouldn't take my payment.

Will be sticking to my Citizens Matchday membership and picking and choosing.
That's annoying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.