MCFC Website is rubbish.

OK, so you've got the extra 3% off us for next season.

Now use that £800,000 or how much it is and create a proper website.

We have been telling you for Months that the website is shit. You must know yourselves???

It's layout, it's user experience, in-fact everything about it is shit, and you still haven't fixed it.

You have one of the biggest and best media teams in football, and a budget to go with it, yet you can't create and run a proper website. Why?

Fans have been on the phones for hours. The website kept on crashing. Etc. Many fans have given up trying.

It's a joke and embarrassing.

Before next season starts please have a proper website in place. One that is clear, uncluttered, easy to us, and works on PC, iMac, tablet, iPhone, Android, etc.

Your lack of grammatical awareness tells us everything we need to know about the intellect in play here:

"It's layout. it's user experience" Let us (or let's) expand those contractions and see what we have:

"It is layout, it is user experience"

You previously started a thread asking how we'd (we would) protest at the season ticket increases. Now you're (you are) waffling on about perceived problems (thousands you say, by the way it's 1000s not 1000's) with the website. Give it a fucking rest. And go back to school.

Your lack of grammatical awareness tells us everything we need to know about the intellect in play here:

"It's layout. it's user experience" Let us (or let's) expand those contractions and see what we have:

You previously started a thread asking how we'd (we would) protest at the season ticket increases. Now you're (you are) waffling on about perceived problems (thousands you say, by the way it's 1000s not 1000's) with the website. Give it a fucking rest. And go back to school.
Well, it’s (it is) officially the down season.

Spent 2 hours on the phone yesterday and got cut off, 3 hours this morning to get through and be told I was on the wrong line for 93:20 so got sent somewhere else where I was told wrong line for that also and ended up putting the phone down after 3 hours.

Sent a slightly arsey email but was polite about it, within half hour hey presto the availability was there for me and my little lad online and got us 2 seasoncards.
A bit pricey but works out £80 per game for us both so not too bad when we were paying £100+ for cat A games last season for us both.
Bought them at 2:45pm Sold out 4:20pm so just caught it.

Lesson of the day must be just email them, it's a lot easier than stuck listening to that automated message system and losing the will to live.

Glad you got sorted mate.

100 correct. :-(

No argument there.

I've always been dreadful at Grammar.

(go and ask the lot on SSC, where I've got 47,000 posts, and 35,000 likes, give or take)

But that hasn't stopped you reading my posts.

Maybe BM should have an ignore function?

Or better still, you should scroll past my posts and Ignore them?

Problem solved! :-)

I take some solace in the fact that you've made the decision to read my posts.

Thank you.

And the fact that a small % of posters on BM agree with me, even if you don't.

That's one of the great things about a forum.

It allows everybody to share their opinions and thoughts, regardless.

Unfortunately for you I won't be changing my style of posting or grammar anytime soon.

So you can either carry on reading my posts, or you can ignore my posts!

It's entirely up to you.

Last edited:
With the amount of trouble people have getting through a new NS3 tier would never get any seats sold.

We need a proper bespoke web/ticket site before we expand. Another 7-8k of stuff to shift would just add to the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.