The Harry Kane Team 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd suggest that Poch had a strong hand to play in the negotiations. Unless the talk of big clubs being interested in him were simply unsubstantiated rumours.

If Levy was so bright, why did he study Land Economy, rather than a challenging degree ;) It's a degree for posh kids, rugby players and rowers.

£8.5m per annum tends to be quite persuasive enough without the need to offer easy get-out clauses. Especially since Poch is very happy at Spurs anyway.

Academic achievement counts for bugger all in the real world. Plenty of once star students who have gone on to be dismal failures. Plenty of high school dropouts who are now leaders in their field. I judge Levy on what he has done at Spurs.

Dull.

Manager stays at club shock.

Sky, TalkSport, and the rest must be livid. Who will they go after next? Klapp? Pep? Mourinho?

Poch was very clear before signing the new contract that the club had to spend to improve in the coming seasons, and that he would discuss it with Levy. Wouldn't be surprised to see Spurs spending big this summer given he signed.

Poch was very clear before signing the new contract that the club had to spend to improve in the coming seasons, and that he would discuss it with Levy. Wouldn't be surprised to see Spurs spending big this summer given he signed.
Don't be surprised if the exact opposite happens, they have a very expensive stadium to pay for.

Good luck getting them. Full Stop.

The same newspaper has Alderweireld going for £75m. Rose for £60m and Dembele for £50m.

That is £85m profit. Great work Daily Mail.

I guess the work experience kid wrote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.