New Kits 2018/19

Wow that’s gorgeous where do I buy one?
Fishing-Man-Sunset-Alex-Zidock-PoconoMtns_c43e048f-a883-4bf6-b391-b06813a60fe9.jpg

Glad I’m not the only one. I think the kit is fine button and all. Would I have picked solid sky blue sleeves? Yes. But I’m not going to lose sleep over the design.

And this infatuation with Puma should end now. Just cheap crap.
Puma - making athletes look like Charles Atlas and fat cnuts look like even fatter cnuts

to be fair, even Umbro shit the bed at times. Everton's home kit last season for starters, and then this weirdness of an away kit for West Ham.

west-ham-18-19-home-awa-kits-1.jpg
That last photo crop on Lanzini must have been hour 17 of the project and the graphic designer just decided “to hell with it, that’s good enough!”

Also, countdown until Nike sue their former property for nicking their shirt template.

to be fair, even Umbro shit the bed at times. Everton's home kit last season for starters, and then this weirdness of an away kit for West Ham.

Sod the kits, 4 out of 5 of them are doing that shite thing of pulling their socks over their knees, knobs

Sky blue sleeves on the home shirt and it would have been a nice kit... the away kit though – what were they thinking with the socks!?! Looks like the template Nike used season before last!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.