Yaya Toure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree with this. One of the reasons why it wouldn't bother me is I think he genuinely would go there.

It'll be odd to see him in red but nothing more.

Yeah reason I didn't get upset at Yaya talking up a United move is he's always seemed a bit out-there and whacky. Don't think there's any malice or intentional disloyalty to it

I doubt its a possibility but it wouldnt bother me remotely.It would be simply another player past his best,and only their for a pay day,to add the their collection.

Our midfield would run rings around him,as has been the case in recent times when we have included him against opposition that's capable of causing us problems.

Crack on Yaya.

Poor that from Yaya.

It wouldn't hurt to rule out the rags unless he knows he would consider it. Just goes to show he has zero loyalty and doesn't give a flying fuck about the fans. A real shame.

And I can see it too. The rags losing Carrick and fellaini and it's a chance to 'rob' us of a club legend...

I tell you, if he were to go there, he would be no legend in my eyes.

Hopefully he doesn't.

(And no, I don't think that's an overreaction. Vinny, Dave, Kun, Dinho, Pablo... they would say no chance!)

Bit harsh I thought!

I love Yaya. Whatever he does is fine by me. Even playing for our rivals. It might turn my stomach seeing him in red but I'd have to balance that with the appreciation of what he did for us.

People are very quick to trash Yaya. Always have been. To me it's between him and Silva that all our success was built on and both deserve unconditional respect ( unconditional means just that).

well said Tony!!

I'd hope Yaya would play in the Prem, and perhaps be a catalyst for a team's progress, but they'd have to be mid to upper table to command his wage. If he had ambition and drive to be a proper influence, he should be knocking on doors in Turf Moor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.