Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh look. This cxnt is back. And this time, sanctimonious ignorant hypocrite that he is, he presumes to lecture us about club finances.

Understand some history, dipshit. For the first 70 odd years of its existence, Liverpool were pretty much an insignificance in comparison to what they’d later achieve. They won a handful of titles, same as City really, but nothing that set the world alight. They did not win their first FA Cup, for instance, for 60 years after we won ours. Decent team, not world beaters. In Everton’s shadow for a fair chunk of their history.

Then, in the 1960s and 1970s, the Littlewoods family invested very very heavily in the club. So much so that a team that was in the second division in 1962 were champions of Europe 15 years later, a title they went on to win 4 times in 8 seasons. That investment brought them Clements and Keegan and Toshack and Dalgleish and Souness and Hansen. It bought them league titles and FA cups and European cups and more besides. In 15 years a club that started as journeymen became the stand-out team in the whole of Europe, if not the world. And it was all done on the back of significant investment. It is, in other words, no more and no less than what we are doing 40 years later.

So when you come on here and lecture us about how your saintly club - the one that connives at criminal attacks on an opposition team bus - never funds transfer fees from its owner’s pocket, you are either a liar and a hypocrite or fucking stupid beyond belief and ignorant of your own club’s history. Judging from your previous posts and your inability to acknowledge that your contributions to this forum are on the whole not well received, my assessment is you are just fucking stupid beyond belief.

By the way, let me explain part of your own post to you. You know when you said “We are a self sustaining club in the top 8 richest turnovers on the planet”? What you meant by ‘in the top eight’ was that you are in fact eighth. Now go back to the news item where you found that nugget of information and see if you can see who is fifth. That’s right, City. The club that you have come on this forum to be disrespectful to - the one with a bigger turnover than yours, for all its istree. Do you understand that? Let me repeat it for you. City is a self sustaining club, in the top 5 richest turnovers on the planet. We generate our own money. The days of substantial owner investment in playing staff are over. Infrastructure is different, but in terms of playing staff, we are running at a profit even whilst spending substantially on players in the last 2-3 seasons. Your criticism would have stank of hypocrisy 10 years ago. Now it is not simply hypocritical, it’s just untrue. Still, like most Liverpool fans I’m sure you won’t let the truth get in the way of a good excuse.

So don’t come on here lecturing us about our club’s finances, you little cxnt, because you frankly don’t have the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now fuck off you ignorant twat.

Superb retort , but wasted on a brain washed Scouse c*nt , who has nothing better to do than come on here and then looking a bigger tw*t every time he posts his Dipper version of events , Hans Christian Anderson is more believable the this stupid Scouse bastard.

Oh look. This cxnt is back. And this time, sanctimonious ignorant hypocrite that he is, he presumes to lecture us about club finances.

Understand some history, dipshit. For the first 70 odd years of its existence, Liverpool were pretty much an insignificance in comparison to what they’d later achieve. They won a handful of titles, same as City really, but nothing that set the world alight. They did not win their first FA Cup, for instance, for 60 years after we won ours. Decent team, not world beaters. In Everton’s shadow for a fair chunk of their history.

Then, in the 1960s and 1970s, the Littlewoods family invested very very heavily in the club. So much so that a team that was in the second division in 1962 were champions of Europe 15 years later, a title they went on to win 4 times in 8 seasons. That investment brought them Clements and Keegan and Toshack and Dalgleish and Souness and Hansen. It bought them league titles and FA cups and European cups and more besides. In 15 years a club that started as journeymen became the stand-out team in the whole of Europe, if not the world. And it was all done on the back of significant investment. It is, in other words, no more and no less than what we are doing 40 years later.

So when you come on here and lecture us about how your saintly club - the one that connives at criminal attacks on an opposition team bus - never funds transfer fees from its owner’s pocket, you are either a liar and a hypocrite or fucking stupid beyond belief and ignorant of your own club’s history. Judging from your previous posts and your inability to acknowledge that your contributions to this forum are on the whole not well received, my assessment is you are just fucking stupid beyond belief.

By the way, let me explain part of your own post to you. You know when you said “We are a self sustaining club in the top 8 richest turnovers on the planet”? What you meant by ‘in the top eight’ was that you are in fact eighth. Now go back to the news item where you found that nugget of information and see if you can see who is fifth. That’s right, City. The club that you have come on this forum to be disrespectful to - the one with a bigger turnover than yours, for all its istree. Do you understand that? Let me repeat it for you. City is a self sustaining club, in the top 5 richest turnovers on the planet. We generate our own money. The days of substantial owner investment in playing staff are over. Infrastructure is different, but in terms of playing staff, we are running at a profit even whilst spending substantially on players in the last 2-3 seasons. Your criticism would have stank of hypocrisy 10 years ago. Now it is not simply hypocritical, it’s just untrue. Still, like most Liverpool fans I’m sure you won’t let the truth get in the way of a good excuse.

So don’t come on here lecturing us about our club’s finances, you little cxnt, because you frankly don’t have the first fucking clue what you are talking about.

Now fuck off you ignorant twat.

Another great post, Chris.

And much more eloquently put than I could have.

Mate I reposted it on a group with my Mrs.. (Liverpool Fan) didn't go down that well.
But... I had to commend her on knowledge of their fans!

I was on a coach trip and had a few Scousers on the coach...then on my phone up popped the news Cilla Black had died.
I relayed this to them and then said that's a surprise surprise....went down like a lead balloon.

Not self entitlement just facts with economics in football today.

We are a self sustaining club in the top 8 richest turnovers on the planet,we will be be passing Chelsea Arsenal and PSG on that list in the next 12 months,we generate OUR own money off the field and the only funding FSG do is stadium expansion and paying off the hicks/gilette stadium debt,they have never funded signings out of their pocket since they have been at the club,they made that clear when they bought the club.

Like i said,our turnover will be over 450+ million next window going up 90-100 million after our CL run and extra match day and new commercial partners,we have signed keita for 52 and fekir will be done for 62 and thats with half of the coutinho money spent on VVD.

Long term we are healthy financially and in the financial bracket to drop 50-60 million on a player just like the likes of you Arsenal Juve Chelsea bayern have done for years,we are finally in that bracket of financial strength now to spend big.

It's not by magic we have grown,we are more dilligant in recruitment which has worked as we have a squad to qualify for the CL annually and go deep in it,we are increasing match day revenues and further and our commercial dept is finally maximising our (name) standing in the world game getting commercial partners.

I genuinely don't understand how you can attempt a childish dig when at this moment in time, City do it significantly better than your lot. Makes you look an uninformed, blinkered fool.

This information is readily available online, as close as a couple of lines higher than Liverpool on the "top 8 richest turnovers" list.

Do some proper research, before coming on here trying to be a smart alec...tit

Dd8ohpGVAAEdMS_

Haha
Hahaha I hope she meant the Liverbird!

Thanks FI and to thanks to all who quoted my post to agree with it. And if he has fucked off for good (or at least for now) my apologies to any who wanted to engage in a conversation with him.

If anyone.

Top earlier post Chris, should be posted on Rawk when those idiots call us for buying the league etc etc when littlewoods made them who they were

I was going to register on their forum and put this point across to them but their registration is currently switched off. The irony that they say we were nothing before being bought out...when they too were nothing before littlewoods came in and changed their fortunes....it is comedy gold.

You think thst they would realise this, but ignorance is bliss when it serves their own purpose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.