Talksport

I always liked Warnock. Good guy, tries to play footy the right way. Not many people know his name is an anagram of 'A Known Relic'.

I’ve woken up from a beautiful dream where we won the league by 100 Points to a nightmare world where Neil Warnock says nice things about City and most blues want the dippers to win on Saturday

I’m going back to bed

Talksport amuses me for the bitterness on most of the shows. The level of bitterness is seemingly proportional to the level of our success.
Only Danny Kelly is a really good presenter - with Trans Euro Express being a great show. They should do a similar show for the league pyramid under the Prem. Inside Football is pretty informative too - especially when Guilleme Balague presents. He's doing a special on the Spamish Waiter on Friday night that should be good.

Talksport amuses me for the bitterness on most of the shows. The level of bitterness is seemingly proportional to the level of our success.
Only Danny Kelly is a really good presenter - with Trans Euro Express being a great show. They should do a similar show for the league pyramid under the Prem. Inside Football is pretty informative too - especially when Guilleme Balague presents. He's doing a special on the Spamish Waiter on Friday night that should be good.
I think Danny Kelly is usually excellent. It's a shame that most of Talksport's output is so stupid because I think there is a huge gap in the market for intelligent sports coverage. Radio Five live doesn't cover enough football and when it does it's almost as juvenile as Talksport.
Like Talksport Five Live seems to pander to the lowest common denominator and is driven by content on Twitter (which is only used by 10 per cent of the population in the UK). There are millions of football fans who have a strong knowledge of the sport and they don't need to be patronised.

I think Danny Kelly is usually excellent. It's a shame that most of Talksport's output is so stupid because I think there is a huge gap in the market for intelligent sports coverage. Radio Five live doesn't cover enough football and when it does it's almost as juvenile as Talksport.
Like Talksport Five Live seems to pander to the lowest common denominator and is driven by content on Twitter (which is only used by 10 per cent of the population in the UK). There are millions of football fans who have a strong knowledge of the sport and they don't need to be patronised.
Kelly is the better breakfast host as he has a jurno background. Shame he hates us though.

Mischievous fuckers today playing that game with Warnock but he played it straight and complimented us with a eulogy about Silva.

Kelly is the better breakfast host as he has a jurno background. Shame he hates us though.

Mischievous fuckers today playing that game with Warnock but he played it straight and complimented us with a eulogy about Silva.
I know Kelly hates us but I think the content on his shows is better. Perhaps he has better researchers who look further then The Sun for a topic to follow up.

I agree. His trans euro express show is one of the best on there.
Yesterday Kelly did a show looking at football finance (on the back of the KPMG report) and instead of the usual stupid nonsense about oil money and United being the biggest club in the world they posed some questions about why Spurs and Arsenal (who have huge revenues) do not invest properly in their teams and just return as much profit as possible to their owners.
I thought thank God, perhaps the penny is finally dropping that City's business model is something worth emulating.

I don't mind folk hating us. Kelly is entitled to that view.

It's the lies and bullshit of most of his colleagues that gets on my tits, especially when there is zero subsequent accountability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.