Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rather ironic that all those Scouse supporters going who do not have a ticket have used up the flights/sears for those fans who do have a ticket... leaving those legit fans with tickets behind.

Quite funny when you think about it.... At least those without tickets can stand outside, throw a few flairs, have some choice encounters with the locals just to say, they were there.

But it’s not their fault!

Why would they do that when they can just force their way in our an I not legally allowed to say that anymore

Please please Madrid stuff the Scousers. I have the pleasure of living in Merseyside to see them at close quarters and believe you me they’re unbearable! They are certainly all c*nts and every one I’ve spoken think the whole country are behind them and deserve some god given right to win the trophy. I don’t know how Everton fans put up with it but they are worse than United fans and that’s saying something !! I work with a load of Liverpool fans ( not one from Liverpool) and the amount of stick we got after getting beat of them was unreal and not one of them goes.
I’ve had an insurance bet, I had £75 in my William Hill account from a win last week and I’ve put it on Liverpool at 2.41 so get £179 if they win (at least something good comes out of it) if Madrid win I’ll be ecstatic and can just about cope with the £75 loss

I think you missed a couple of letters off, and also typed an l instead of an n, i've corrected it for you

It’s rather ironic that all those Scouse supporters going who do not have a ticket have used up the flights/sears for those fans who do have a ticket... leaving those legit fans with tickets behind.

Quite funny when you think about it.... At least those without tickets can stand outside, throw a few flairs, have some choice encounters with the locals just to say, they were there.

But it’s not their fault!

Anyone thinking that any scouser in Kiev without a ticket will just stay outside the ground is a having a laugh. I can tell you now that on Tuesday when i return to work they will be at least 100 stories about how a friend of a friend sneaked in by pretending to be a official after stealing a languard or something - the same as they did in instanbul

If they win it will wall to wall wankathon in liverpool, but then they dont have much to celebrate anyway, and it will be business as usual thereafter of maybe another 10 years without winning anything.

You can bet your mortgage that a play will be written called the kings of kiev, if they manage to win it as well.

Let me guess........ they were offended ?
Yeah obviously.

Living in Liverpool right now is fucking hell. I swear if I hear that shite allea allea song much more my head will explode. I NEED Real Madrid to win to shut these fuckers up!!

5Live in partnership with LTV today.

Kelly Cates strumming her bean with Lawro from 12:00.

Please please Madrid stuff the Scousers. I have the pleasure of living in Merseyside to see them at close quarters and believe you me they’re unbearable! They are certainly a cult and every one I’ve spoken think the whole country are behind them and deserve some god given right to win the trophy. I don’t know how Everton fans put up with it but they are worse than United fans and that’s saying something !! I work with a load of Liverpool fans ( not one from Liverpool) and the amount of stick we got after getting beat of them was unreal and not one of them goes.
I’ve had an insurance bet, I had £75 in my William Hill account from a win last week and I’ve put it on Liverpool at 2.41 so get £179 if they win (at least something good comes out of it) if Madrid win I’ll be ecstatic and can just about cope with the £75 loss

You can say that again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.