Kylian Mbappé

To be fair we tried for him a couple of years ago when he was hardly above the radar. If we were going to land him that was our time. So we tried and didnt succeed - in many ways our challenge is to find the next Mbappe rather than chase this one.

To be fair we tried for him a couple of years ago when he was hardly above the radar. If we were going to land him that was our time. So we tried and didnt succeed - in many ways our challenge is to find the next Mbappe rather than chase this one.
I hear there’s this extremely promising lad named Lukas Nmecha that we may be able to get... ;-)

The couple of times I've seen him he reminded me of Mickey Quinn, but without the goal threat or pace..
I’ve honestly not been that impressed with him, either.

When is the last time we had a decent out-and-out striker come out of our academy? Centre forwards, attacking midfielders, and wingers, seem to be our niche.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.