Champions League Final

I am not a lover of Liverpool fans but the hate on here makes some sound very raglike. In the 70's I enjoyed those sides with Emlyn Hughes,Terry Mcdermott ,Ian Rush etc. They kept me sane when we were in the doldrums. I hope to last long enough to see us win this Trophy and if the Dippers win tonight it will drive the rags crazy . We will dominate the League now and Liverpool will still be a good cup side so yes some of their knobheads trashed our coach but let's not lower ourselves to the scum.
Oh sod off.

I fucking hate scousers and will continue to do so without your blessing. Bunch of self pitying, self entitled cuñts.

I assume Hollywood already have Stephen Merchant and Sacha Baron Cohen signed up to play Klopp and Salah in the blockbuster movie should Liverpool win?

Just wonder who Andrew Lloyd Webber will cast to act them in the stage production.

I can’t stand either side but a Madrid win would be the lesser of the two evils.

Though I think Liverpool’s name has been on the cup after their sheer amount of fortune in the first half of the second leg against us. I’m still wondering how Sane’s goal didn’t stand.

Back in those days, the media wasn't as widespread. It's the over the top coverage, that annoys most.
Why if people level criticism of anything non City, is it rag like ? Every fucker does it.

I've hated the ****s since I was a child.

There is nothing new about this season or the last few years, they have always been like that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.