Champions League Final

Yes they did & if it had been any other team. I would care.

But I don't think scousers were creating that many chances, irrespective, & Bale was always likely to take some stopping, coming off the bench, when Liverpool's overrated one trick pony team had started to get tired.

Salah might have made a difference, but they wouldn't defend as stupidly against him as we do, & the longer it went on without Liverpool scoring a couple of goals, the more likely Real would win.

Oh crikey, you should see how the Liverpool fans are re-writing the first half an hour. It's almost as bad as the Mane red card where they were "on top" despite being a goal down.

From where I was watching it looked like a pretty standard, tetchy opening half hour where neither team did much. Real went close once or twice, Navas made one save, most of the game was in the midfield.

Looking at the news reports it seems I watched the wrong game and Real Madrid were basically reenacting the Alamo.

You're the one blaming Ramos for Salah dislocating a shoulder Ramos didn't land on.

No. He rolled on the top of his arm when he had it pinned, AFTER they hit the deck. I'm sure Ramos wasn't thinking it would dislocate anything,
but i'm sure he knew it would hurt. So you disagree with me. Fine. But if you are trying to prove me wrong, somehow. At least show a freeze frame at the right point.

No. He rolled on the top of his arm when he had it pinned, AFTER they hit the deck. I'm sure Ramos wasn't thinking it would dislocate anything,
but i'm sure he knew it would hurt. So you disagree with me. Fine. But if you are trying to prove me wrong, somehow. At least show a freeze frame at the right point.

He landed on Salah's right arm, which suffered no injury.

I showed the still frame because it shows Salah grabbed Ramos, not the other way round. He initiated the contact and pulled Ramos over. If Ramos then lands on him awkwardly, it's not his fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.