Champions League Final

I seriously can't believe anyone can't see Ramos was deliberately dragging Salah down to the ground in order to try & injure him.

I called it in real time, watching tv, never mind replay.

If someone holds your arm like that & hits the ground, you will be very very lucky, to escape injury.

It could have been a lot worse imo.

But good.

Ramos dragged him down to stop him not to injure him deliberately - in that sort of coming together when arms are locked ( initiated by Salah btw ) there is no way either player can calculate how to throw or guide the other to the deck in such a way that he would be injured and anyway I doubt there are more than a few players who would deliberately injure another pro - El Hadj Diouf comes to mind as the sort who would. Ramos is a rough house centre back but if he wanted to injure Salah deliberately it could be done in a way more likely to ensure the job was done rather than a tumble and tangle of arms and legs like that.

Ramos knew exactly what he was doing, the natural move when he went down would have been to release the grip on salahs arm, but he didn’t, he kept hold and rolled him over with most of his weight landing on Salah, he intended to f him and succeeded, like a previous poster I saw it and called it in real time.

Ramos knew exactly what he was doing, the natural move when he went down would have been to release the grip on salahs arm, but he didn’t, he kept hold and rolled him over with most of his weight landing on Salah, he intended to f him and succeeded, like a previous poster I saw it and called it in real time.
I doubt that, he was just trying to bring him down and it was unfortunate it ended the way it did.

Ramos dragged him down to stop him not to injure him deliberately - in that sort of coming together when arms are locked ( initiated by Salah btw ) there is no way either player can calculate how to throw or guide the other to the deck in such a way that he would be injured and anyway I doubt there are more than a few players who would deliberately injure another pro - El Hadj Diouf comes to mind as the sort who would. Ramos is a rough house centre back but if he wanted to injure Salah deliberately it could be done in a way more likely to ensure the job was done rather than a tumble and tangle of arms and legs like that.

That's just nonsense mate.

I guarantee I can fuck up anyone on here, 99 times out of 100, with a similar trick. It was fighting, not football.

If you care about your opponent, you just let go, when the player falls as almost all footballers do, every week, hence you don't see the injury happen that often.

But, fuck them.

Oh dear.

He's a professional c@nt. Something our league is lacking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.